Shot9

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot!! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Natasha planned to trap Swara.

"SWARA"

Sanskar calling Swara from outside while Swara is scared to get trapped by Natasha who is smirking. She looks at her angrily then at the door with fear of being caught by Sanskar.

Natasha : now your real face will be in front of Sanskar and he will hate you.

Swara looks at her then at the door. She looks at something and smirks making Natasha confused by her smirk.

Swara : Sanskar will himself break this phone and proof Natasha. ( smirkingly)

Natasha : you think so!! Take dream as much as you can.

Soon Sanskar open door but become shocked seeing Swara crying badly. His eyes become shocked seeing her stomach which has knife and other half in Natasha 's hand. Natasha is too shocked to react anything.

Sanskar : Swara!!!!!!!!! ( screams and rush toward her hold her before she fall down on floor taking knife in her stomach) Swara! ( pat her cheek who is semi unconscious) Natasha!! ( roared on her) how dare you stab my Swara?

Natasha come in sense hearing Sanskar's voice and looks at Swara who is screaming in pain.

Natasha : Sanskar! I didn't did anything, This Swara!! She only stabbed knife in her stomach.

Sanskar : you think me mad!! I can see what you did with my wife!! I will kill you.

Natasha : Sanskar! I can prove! Sanskar, your this wife is witch! Look at this recording. ( showing her phone to him about to tap on play)

Sanskar snatch her phone angrily and throw on floor badly breaking it in pieces shocking her and remembered Swara 's words who told he will himself break her phone, she looks at him then at Swara who has smirk even in her painful state.

Natasha : such a cunning lady she is!! She is witch!!

Sanskar : don't you dare to utter any word from your mouth against my Swara. I will kill you.

Ah!! Sanskar, Swara screamed in pain gaining his attention.

Swara : Sanskar!! Natasha loves you that's why she tried to kill me, she want you, that's why she came here. She want to snatch you from me. Ah!! I can't loose you Sanskar. Please save me.

Saying this she fall unconscious, Sanskar become scared, he pick Swara in his arm and rush toward hospital not before glaring Natasha who is too shocked by her plan to trap her.

After sometime!!

Sanskar hug Swara who is laying unconscious on hospital bed, she open eyes feeling wetness on her shoulder. She looks at him and caress his hair.

Swara : I am fine Sanskar!! Please don't cry.

Sanskar : I thought I lost you!! It's all my mistake, I should have trust you that Natasha have bad intentions. I will not leave her.

Swara : It's Okay Sanskar! She was your friend, that's why you trusted her. Now you seen her real face. Forgive her.

Sanskar : are you serious? I will forgive her!! I will kill her for trying to kill my life. ( burning in anger).

Swara : Sanskar! But she is your friend.

Sanskar : So!! You are my life, my love, and she isn't my friend anymore now. She is my enemy.