shot12

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar broken his all ties with Sujata.

Sanskar standing in balcony while his eyes is wet recalling his childhood memories with his mother then how his mother left him cryingly.
This fill rage inside him
Everything revolves in his mind, how Swara got attacked twice.

He come in sense by back hug!! He sense the touch and hold Swara 's hand on his arms.

Sanskar: now you seen whats the actual face of that woman?

Swara : Sanskar! I think! Mom can't do this.

Sanskar : after getting attacked twice, you are defending that woman? How could you?

Swara : Sanskar! That woman is your mother.

Sanskar : she isn't! She is only a witch!!

Swara : Sanskar!, by saying anything, you can't change that she gave you birth,you are her blood. ( sealing his mouth).

Sanskar : and about what she did! She tried to kill you and our unborn baby? Being a mother how you can do this?

Swara : Sanskar! I am mother that's why I know, no mother can hate their child, and no mother can think of harming her child 's child.
Grandchild are more close to grandparents Sanskar.
My dida love me more then anything, even more then she love my Maa.

Sanskar : Swara! You are talking about normal people but that woman is blind in lust, first blind in lust of sex and now she is blind in lust of money.
Uttara is the proof of her lust of sex.

Swara : Sanskar! Are you in sense? You are talking this shit about your own mother?

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara!! But this is only the fact!! She deserves this. She is... I am ashamed that she is my mother. ( with hatred and disgust).

Swara : ( monologue) Sanskar have so much hatred for mom, but I don't think she can do this. Something is hidden!! Her tears are proof that she is innocent.

Sanskar : Swara!! ( bring her in sense, holding her hand) Swara!! I really like you. ( surprised her) I know our marraige is a compromise, but I accepted you as my wife,
I married you as my baby 's mom
But now I want you in my life as my life partner.

Swara gets shocked by his confession, and feels good also seeing him accepted her as wife.

Swara : I also accepted you as my husband Sanskar.
I don't know I have feelings for you or not but my soul accepted you as my husband.

Sanskar smile listening her and kiss her forehead softly make her smile by his gesture.

Sanskar : Swara!! I want to tell something more.  ( she nod yes) stay away from mom. ( before she say anything) Swara!! I was yearning for PEACE from ages, you came and gave me my lost PEACE!!
I DON'T WANNA LOOSE YOU AND OUR BABY.
please for me stay away from her.( shocking her), please!!

Swara nod yes for him to calm him, Sanskar take sigh of relief and hug her. She also hug him back caressing his back to calm him. She can sense his insecurities.

Swara : ( monologue) I am sorry Sanskar but being your wife I can't let you in this pain and hatred for your mom where she isn't at fault.
I have to find out the truth so you get your mother back
And your wounds also get cure
Because I can't see my husband yearing like this. ( clutching him tightly).

Swara : ( in his ear) pick me up!!

Sanskar looks at her intensely and pick her in his arm and take her toward bed, make her lay down properly as he start going she hold his collor and pull him on her shocking him. He gets more shocked when she brings her lips near his lips.