Shot7

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot!, hope you all will like it

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : all enemies got their KARMA!

Sanskar standing near window and recalling everything. How he abused Swara, how he believed his mother blindly and how his mother only ditched him.

The thought of getting cheating from own mother is making him restless and pain in heart. He recalled her every lie which she told him. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

He close eyes feeling a soft touch of arms wrapping around on his torso recognize the touch and hold his Swara 's hand.

Swara : what happened? Still thinking about mom? ( make him surprised).

Sanskar : How you came to know? ( turning)

Swara : because we are soul mates Sanskar!! Our heart is connected with each other. When one in pain, the other feel it's pain. The way you used to feel hurting me.

Sanskar 's eyes become moist recalling his behavior and down his eyes unable to meet her love filled eyes.

Swara : Sanskar! Please forget everything. I love you so much. I can't see you like this. ( cupping his face make him look at her).

Sanskar : will you able to forgot that I gave you so much pain?

Swara : I already forgotten everything as I am looking for our BRIGHT FUTURE together. ( smiling) but seems you wanna stuck in past only.

Sanskar : NO! I also want our bright future.

Swara : then why you are standing with this cry face? ( angrily).

Sanskar : I am trying to forgot everything but I can't! Everything is revolving in mine mind. Mann kar raha hai Mar jaun!! ( I am feeling to die).

Swara : ( looks at him angrily for his word) oh so you wanna die? Do one thing, KILL ME ALSO. 

Sanskar : are you mad!! What are you saying? ( gets angry listening it).

Swara : why? Felt pain? Doesn't I feel pain? How you can say something like this in front of me? ( Sanskar down his head) I got you after so much struggle. I can't loose you. ( tears fall from her eyes).

Sanskar : I am sorry!! ( wiping her tears).

Swara : first stop saying sorry! You know my old Sanskar was my best friend and he taught me, IN FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE, NO SORRY AND NO THANK YOU.

Sanskar smile listening her.

Sanskar : what more your old Sanskar taught you?

Swara : hmmm! He taught me the MEANING OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. ( make him surprised) he loved me unconditionally even when he has no hope for me to reciprocate his love.

Sanskar : I wish I would remember everything.

Swara : It's Okay! I love this DEVIL SANSKAR also!! ( laughingly make him surprised) You know I only stopped you from showing your devil side. You was like this from beginning! You even grabbed Ragini 's neck and also that Kavita 's neck for me. You grabbed Kavita 's neck two times. ( laughingly).

Sanskar : really? ( surprised)I  grabbed Ragini and Kavita 's neck?

Swara : Yes! You almost strangled them. If I wouldn't stopped you, you would have killed them that time.

Sanskar : why you stopped? It would be better if they would died that time only.

Swara : yeah and then you would be in jail. How our love story would complete?