Shot 11

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara aborted the baby and leave Sanskar's home.

In baby's room!

Sanskar is looking at the room with teary eyes recalling how he had decorated whole room with his own hand then remembered Swara 's abortion papers in his hand. He cried clutching a toy to his heart. He remembered how in park he saw some small kids and imagine him and Swara like this.

Sanskar : baby I thought you will unite your father with your mother but what is it! You also went leaving me, you are also angry on me!!
No one loves me,
Isn't I deserve a bit of love. ( cryingly).

Sanskar :From childhood I didn't got love layer,
I thought there is no thing exist! All we should dominate and grab the things by hook of crook
But your mother changed me, she made me believe love and care exist!
She came as ray of sunshine in my dark life, she made me lively.
I was happy with fact at least someone is there who care for me, who loves me
But that all was fake, just a part of revenge
I beard
But today she snatched you also from me, I thought I got a ray of hope in my life, I thought now I will get my angel back, but my angel only snatched my ray of hope!!
( tears fall from his eyes)
Baby!! You made your father alone again.
I am again sitting alone!!
May be this loneliness is only my fate.

He wipes his tears composing himself pick toys one by one and put in a box, after putting all toys. He become confused.

Sanskar : where is one toy? ( looks at the boxand count again all toys) one toy is missing.

He search whole room looking under bed everywhere but doesn't not find it which make him restless and tensed.

Sanskar : where is one toy? ( restless).

On other side!

A toy of rabbit seen in someone's hand and the hand revealed of Swara who is holding it with teary eyes. She recalled how Sanskar showed her their baby's room, tears fall from her eyes.

In toy room!

Sanskar is searching toy, his attention break by Sharmistra who comes searching him.

Sharmistra: what are you doing Sanskar?

Sanskar : Maa, my baby's one toy is missing. ( restlessly) where it is?

Sharmistra: not only toy but your baby also missing beta!  ( emotionally bringing him in sense)-
You leave all these, you will feel more pain.
Have this food, you didn't had anything.

Sanskar ; I don't wanna have anything Maa!

Sharmistra: but Sanskar!

Sanskar : I want sometime alone!! ( controlling his tears)

Sharmistra nod yes understanding and go out from room.

He lay down on his knee caress the empty cradle with longing in his eyes.

In Morning!

Sanskar going out, but stop by Sharmistra.

Sharmistra: Sanskar where you are going in hurry? Have breakfast first.

Sanskar : I will have after bringing Swara back in home. ( shocking her)

Sharmistra: what? After this much, you wanna bring that heartless girl! Why Sanskar?

Sanskar : whatever she did is unforgettable but we can't deny the fact because of me only she had to do this.
She changed me from bad to a good person
But in my revenge, I changed a good person to heartless!
I am responsible for what she is today!
It's all happened because of me.
If I wouldn't came in her life, her life would be different. She would be living happy.
I came as a storm in her life
I shattered everything.