Shot 4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; Sanyukt aka Sanskar got exposed.

Swara is beating Sanskar and Aman simultaneously badly with bat.

Swara ; I should have know that you are Sanskar only, what you said
'SANYUKT SINGH FROM PUNJAB",
"KISSAN KUMAR FROM PATNA". ( while beating)
Sometime bihari, sometime...

Aman : sometime dhol wala, sometime waiter, sometime shopkeeper, sometime bengali servant, and latest update "Punjabi".

Swara : ( shocked) how do you know this?

Aman : I only brought Sir 's costumes for his performance.

Swara : Oh so you are not
Only his PA but partner in crime!! You should get rewarded.

Aman : really!! ( gets happy thinking of reward).

Swara : yes and ( start beating him more) Your REWARD!!

Aman : ah sir! Save me from your wife. ( in between of beating) I will resign the job. ( threatening him).

Sanskar : I can't even resign from my husband
Job!! ( cryingly).

Swara hear him and start beating him too along with him making both of them screamed.

Swara : you made me run after you even when I am pregnant with your child!! ( beating him).

Sanskar: I didn't told you to run after me Mrs James bond!!
You are fond of running after me! ( holding file while trying to save himself unsuccessfully).

Swara : because you compell me to run after you! ( beatingly).

Aman : ma'am please leave me, I didn't did anything! Ah!! ( gets more from her in reply).

"SWARA"!

Sujata come in room but gets shocked seeing Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( see her) mom!! Save me!! ( screams and run to her and hide behind her) save your son!!

Swara glare Sujata knowing she knows about this and glare her deadly scaring her. Sujata gulp her saliva and give a fake smile to calm her.

Swara : you knew about this mom.

Sujata : I don't know anything, I don't even know him, who is he!! ( pushing Sanskar aside).

Sanskar : ( glare her) Swara! She knew about everything. I told her! Ah! Ah! ( get more beating from Swara)

Swara : so all are culprit!! ( angrily).

Sujata : Swara! I was forced to do this! Sanskar blackmailed me, he threatened me!! ( shocking him) and I being mother had to do!! ( crying fakely).

Sanskar : Mom!! Aap meri Sach main sagi maa ho ya aapne mujhe dustbin se utahya hai?

Swara : all are bad! All are bad!!

She sit on chair and start crying shocking all!!  Sujata see her crying.

Sujata : make her quiet idiot!! ( to Sanskar).

Sanskar : Swara!! ( try to come near her but she throw file on him and continue crying) Swara listen to me!!

But she is throwing all files, her purse everything on him.

He get her hold at last and kiss her lips shocking her, and Sujata and Aman who is also present in cabin.

Sujata quickly cover Aman 's eyes who is watching this kissing session with wide eyes!! And cover her eyes too.