Shot 13

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara came to know about Sujata 's truth.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar : go mom!! I will not melt. Your mistake isn't  forgivable.

Swara : absolutely right!! ( shocking him) you are a bad woman, Sanskar will not forgive you.
You are a witch!!

Sanskar doesn't like seeing her abusing his mother in front of him, though he speaks ill about her but how she can speak.

Sanskar : Swara!! You stay away from this matter.

Swara : Okay Sanskar!! But I can't see this woman troubling my husband.
Sujata go away!!

Sanskar : Swara!! ( angrily) you are taking my mom 's name?

Swara : what wrong I said Sanskar! This Sujata deserves.

Sanskar : Swara!! Keep your mouth shut! She is my mom, whatever is our matter,
You can't talk like this with my mom.

Swara see Sujata secretly who feels good seeing her son defending her.

Swara : this is strange! You yourself say so much! If I took her name only so you are boiling.
This differentiate!

Sanskar : she hurted me! So I can say anything to her, you can't!!
Understand?

Swara : ( make faces) huh!! I will not come in you and your mother, do anything.

Sanskar : Mom! Go!

Sujata : I will not go!

Swara : then I will throw you out.

Sanskar : and I will throw you out! Shut up!!

Swara make fake angry face and turned her face hiding her hidden laugh.

Sanskar : why I forgive you? You tried to kill my wife and my baby.

Sujata : I didn't!! I did wrong leaving you buy except this, I didn't did anything.
I didn't tried to harm Swara and your baby.
How I can try to kill my child 's child?
I am not a murderer.
I can be worst lady but not a killer.

This make Sanskar drawn in thoughts she is saying right, she can't be killer but still she left him cryingly in childhood, he can't forget this.

Sanskar : may be you aren't killer but still I will not forgive you for spoiling my childhood.

Swara gets tensed seeing him not melting. She think something and get up and hold Sujata 's hand and after taking her out and close door on her face shocking Sanskar.

Sanskar : what you did Swara?

Swara : Sanskar! She was troubling you, so I throwd her out.
She will not trouble you again now.
Go away mom.

Sujata go from there but Sanskar gets angry on Swara 's behavior as well restless.

Sanskar : Swara! What happened to you? You were supporting mom till yesterday and now you suddenly against her?

Swara : because you made me understand Sanskar, and you only told to stay away from her so this is my responsibility too to keep you stay away from that woman.

Sanskar : what is this! That woman, that woman! She is my mother dammit!! ( angrily).

Swara : whom you never accepted! ( sealing his mouth)huh! She deserves this kind of treatment that's why you are giving this treatment to her from ages right?