Shot4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara attempted suicide!

In Morning!!

In SwaSan Room!!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arms, while Sanskar is wrapped his arms around her tightly!! Swara is hiding her face in his chest while sleeping!! Sun rays fall on them, Sanskar gets annoyed and snuggle in Swara to hide himself from sunlight, which awakes her, she looks at him and then at his hands around her.

Swara : (monologue) I wish this would be out of love!! ( caress his face)
I don't know why my heart expect love from you! When i thought you selected me with your disability, your soft and gentle gesture for me make me feel good! And first time I desires love!
But my dreams shattered when you literally changed knowing my reality, my disability!
Why Sanskar? Just because I am dumb! I can't speak, you changed! Or I can say, you were good with me only because you thought I am perfect, beautiful, and a obedient girl the way you wanted!
Why Sanskar?
Why you can't accept me?
Why my heart want you to accept me?
Why?

Tears brimmed in her eyes! As the moment they married to him, she didn't only gave her body but also her soul to him
And now her that soul only bleeding.

Sanskar awakes by her touch on his cheek, he looks at her seeing him awaked she take off her hand back being scared from his reaction.

Sanskar : what you were about to do?

She hold her ear asking forgiveness quickly! He doesn't speak much!
He touch her forehead to check her temperature!! She feels good at his care.

Sanskar : hmm! You don't have fever!!
That's means you are alright!

She nod yes!

Sanskar : then get up and make tea and breakfast for me! ( she looks at him shockingly)
What? You are alright then do your work!
You can't neglect your duties.

Swara get up weakly, she get off from bed!

Sanskar : don't take bath! Otherwise you will turn ill!! who will make food for me?
Go without bath!

She nod yes and walk weakly but her head spin and she stumble! her hand accidentally touched vase and the vase broken!

Sanskar : what you did! You broken my expensive vase!!

He get off and grab her shoulder.

Sanskar : are you drunk? ( angrily)

Before he scold her more, she faint in his arms! He rolled eyes!

Sanskar : she fainted without fever! Drama!

He pick her in his arms!! And make her lay down and sprinkle water on her face. She gets her consciousness!

Sanskar : tch tch! How much drama you do!! For escaping from work, you are doing drama of becoming ill! I checked you didn't had any fever, how you fainted?

Swara looked down!

Sanskar : ( think something) is her BP goes down?

He go and bring BP checker machine which he keeps with him as he is very particular about his health and go to her and check her BP, she wiggle as she never made her bp check.

Sanskar : stay!! What's happening?
Can't you stop drama all time?

She sit quietly!! He check her BP and check the result.

Sanskar : BP is low!! That's why you fainted.
Now you can't make food ( tensed).

Swara nod no to him and sign " she is making food" and about to get up but he hold her hand.