shot 8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara decides to marry Laksh and divorce Sanskar!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar come in room but doesn't find Swara , he go out and call siya to know where Swara is? Siya told she went with Laksh in restaurants!!

Sanskar ; arjun! What I do!

Arjun ; let's go in your room and let's cry!! ( angered him).

Sanskar: what rubbish, why I will cry?

Arjun : then do something!! Every time nag Arjun like I am your mummy!!

Siya : Sanskar bhaiya! Go and shower your anger on your Swara!

Sanskar : but I don't like to anger on her!
I never ever even raised my voice on her!!

Arjun : yeah that's why she is dancing on your head!!

Sanskar : she have that right to dance on my head!

Arjun : hmmm! But what you will do? Let her do whatever she want!!

Sanskar : no! I will stop her!

Arjun : How? Politely! Please Swara don't do this!! ( mimic him).

Sanskar : you are making my fun!

Arjun ; look Sanskar! I know you are calm minded! But now you have to become beast for your angel! Then only you will get your angel or!! Monkey will take your angel!

Sanskar : arjun! My intention isn't to grab Swara! This will be her decision to come with me or!! Leave me!
I will not force her.
But i will not let Laksh stay in her life, he don't deserve her!

Arjun : Okay! Then do something!

He go from there for his angel in beast mood.

In Restaurant!

Swara is having dinner with Laksh while Ragini is peeping secretly to them covering her face with veil in public!

In mean time! Sanskar come and see them, he see Laksh is holding hand of Swara! And she is smiling at him. He go and grab her hand and make her stands shocking them including ragini!

Sanskar : you can't be with laksh! You are my wife and only mine, I am not gonna divorce you!

He drag shocked Swara with him without giving damn to her reply!! Laksh go behind him to stop him but get hold of ragini!

Ragini : You can't go behind of Swara! I will not leave you!! ( angrily)

Laksh : shut up!

Ragini : I will not divorce you!! ( and she also grabbed his hand and drag him)

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

Sanskar bring Swara and Ragini bring Laksh forcefully!

Sanskar take Swara in their room and ragini take Laksh in their room.

Arjun : wah! What a scene!!  ( standing in hall).

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara : Sanskar!! ( jerked his hand) have you gone mad?

She gasped when he push her on bed and come above on her pinning her hands on her head shocking her!

Swara : Sa..ns.kar!! ( unable to speak by the proximity in them)
What you do...ing?

Sanskar ; fitting important words in your mind!! "You are mine, only mine, mine wife, my love, my life, my angel, my happiness, my obsession" and I will not let you go from me at any cost!! ( gripping her hands tight in his fist)