Shot 5

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara's miscarriage, Sanskar outburst on Swara, taking her miscarriage as abortion and thinks she have relation with nikhil and accuse her.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is crying badly remembering his accusations!

On other hand!

Sanskar is crying embracing the doll and screams!

Sanskar: angel please come back to me, please! Angel!!!!! ( screaming).

Swara hear this and gets tensed listening his screaming and rush out and hear voice in store room and enter inside! And gets shocked seeing the store room isn't store room but baby room!! He changed the store room in baby's room! And him crying clutching baby's doll! This make her heart pain!!

She rush to Sanskar who is screaming badly!

Swara : Sanskar! Please compose yourself! ( put hand on his shoulder).

Sanskar looks at her but his eyes filled doesn't have any emotions for her!! She feels pinched seeing his blank eyes for her.

Sanskar : go away! ( remove hand from his shoulder) today my Swara and my baby died! Let me cry!!

Swara ; Sanskar! I am alive! ( cryingly)
Your Swara is alive!
How you can say!

Sanskar : my Swara is died just few time ago!! And my baby also!! I lost my baby and my wife both!!

Swara : then who I Am?

Sanskar: ( looks at her) You are murderer of my child and my Swara! You killed them!

Swara : Sanskar! Please try to understand I didn't did anything! I faced accident! And I faced miscarriage! Look at this!

She show her bandaged stomach! Sanskar looks at her stomach and tears filled in his eyes with fact, his baby was in her stomach few time ago! He trace her stomach to feel his dead child!!

Swara : Sanskar! The way you are in pain, i am also! Please! We have to handle each other. I know this is a hard time for both of us! But we will will handle this! We faced so many hurdles together, we will face this also! I want your support Sanskar!

Sanskar : mine support? ( she nod yes) why?  Where is Nikhil ? He isn't supporting you, call him! He will come to support you! Why you need mine support?

Swara : Sanskar! The child was our!

Sanskar : no! Child was only mine! For you, my baby was a hurdle!

Swara : Sanskar! Please! I understand you are in pain, but I am also! Please try to understand my situation too!, I just faced miscarriage!!

Sanskar: abortion! You are giving wrong name! You did abortion!

Swara : Sanskar! I just told you that I had accident! And you aren't believing! Hoe I make you understand?
You come with to doctor, he will tell you everything!

Sanskar : nikhil is a businessman and he can make fake reports too! He car bribes doctor too! ( shocks her) and you think I will be convinced! And why you need me? You have nikhil , why you need me!, please Swara! ( joining hand before she say anything) leave me!!
I want to be alone!!

Swara : Sanskar! I want you, I love you Sanskar!

Sanskar : Sanskar also died! Along with Swara and baby!!
Then you can't get him! He is died!

Swara : Sanskar!! ( angrily), how you can say! Sanskar please! ( teary eyes) don't do this, I need you.

Sanskar : I don't! Go! Go Swara!!