Shot 10

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Natasha killed!! But who killed her? Sanskar? Swara? Or anyone else!

In police station!!

"My husband didn't did anything!! Why you aren't ready to listen me".

Swara is trying to make police inspector understand that Sanskar didn't killed Natasha.

Sanskar is looking lost sitting in jail, in trauma of the whole accident.

Inspector: we have seen everything from our own eyes, Sanskar Maheshwari only killed Natasha. He had knife in his hand, what more proof we need to prove that your husband only killed victim! You go from here.

Swara : I will not go anywhere, till you don't leave my husband. ( shoutingly angrily)

Inspector: just go away Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Otherwise we have to jail you also for disturbing the police staff, if you have any proof then show us Otherwise you can go!!

Sanskar : Swara! Go!

Swara : but Sanskar! How I can go leaving you alone here?

Sanskar : go Swara! You are pregnant, you shouldn't be in this environment, go. We will talk in Morning about this, go!!

Swara looks at him once and go toward him but before it policeman stopped but she glare him deadly which stop his actions.

Swara : No one can stop me from meeting my husband. ( glaring the policeman).

Policeman just stopped, Swara go from there toward Sanskar hold his hand emotionally.

Swara : I will not let any harm touch you Sanskar. I will do anything to free you from this jail.

Sanskar : I know! But how? Proofs are against of me!

Swara : just have faith in your Swara. I can do anything. ( firmly) just wait for some hour. ( secretly so none hear her shocking her).

She go from there after kissing Sanskar's lip shocking the police staff.

She glare all staff who are looking at her shockingly, her eyes have a fire can give thunder to anyone. All looks away. She go from there like a fire itself.

After some hour!

Sanskar is sitting in jail, and trying to figure out what happened in his life that changed everything in just few hour. His attention breaks with a shadow, he looks find a girl is in burkha coming toward him, he looks find inspector give her keys!! She go toward Sanskar and reveal her face shocking him.

Sanskar : Swara!!

Swara : your Swara came to bring you out from this jail Sanskar.

Sanskar : you gone mad!! How I can run away like this?

Swara : we have only one option Sanskar!! I can't see you in this jail.

Sanskar : but Swara! Its wrong!

Swara: Sanskar! You love me or not!

Sanskar : I do! What type of question is this?

Swara : then just listen me without any question!

She open the door and hold his hand posssively and take him out, she give money to the policeman.

Sanskar; do you think by this I will escape from this?