Shot 11

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap; Sargam revealed, Swara 's spilt personality who is dangerous and wants revenge.

Sanskar is sitting near Swara who is unconscious with banadage on her arms and head.

Sanskar: what I do to cure you Swara, what I do!! ( tears fall from his eyes) I can't see you like this, I wish i would stayed with you from beginning so you wouldn't be alone.
I didn't knew my happy and mad Swara is in so deep pain.
I wish, I so wish! To take your all pain!
I wish!! ( put his head near her neck and cries without making noise).

Swara awake feeling wetness on her neck and see Sanskar who is crying hugging her from waist putting his head on her neck.

Swara : Sanskar! ( whisper).

Sanskar 's heart gets peace hearing her voice after long time. He looks at her emotionally and hug her tightly and cries! She try to embrace him but unable being banadaged her arms. She close eyes feeling his embrace.

Swara:Sanskar i am fine! Please!

Sanskar just embracing her and crying without uttering a word which making her tensed. He is pouring his inner pain to her which he is hiding in his heart seeing his Swara 's pain.

Swara : Sanskar I am fine please!! Why you are crying so much? ( her eyes gets teary seeing him crying) please stop!
Otherwise I will also start crying. ( suppressing her crying to compose him).

Sanskar compose himself for her and wipe her tears and nodded no to her, to stop her from crying. She wipe his tears with struggle, he hold her hand and help her in wiping his tears. He kiss her forehead make her smile.

Sanskar: how this happened? ( know everything still asked).

Swara : umm! ( not understanding how to tell him, ragini attacked on her, being afraid from his anger)

Sanskar : speak up the truth! ( firmly).

Swara : ragini attacked me! But please forgive her, don't do anything to her.

Sanskar ; she didn't did anything intentionally! ( shocking her, he defending her) I seen everything, actually you know, she is mentally ill so in her madness, she tried to kill you and she herself also injured herself.
She is in ward unconscious.

Swara gets shocked listening him while he lied to her as she would ask about ragini 's condition how happened!

Swara : I wanna meet my sister. ( cryingly) she needs me.

Sanskar : (monologue) she doesn't need you Swara! She is a witch! A woman without any sentiments, a mad who is loosing such a loving sister in her stupid hatred.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( shake him)take me to her! ( she pull the wire from her nerves letting blood come out badly from her nerves).

Sanskar : Swara! What you did! ( hold her nerves, to stop blood from flowing) amit! Come fast in Swara's ward( he  call amit).

Swara : Sanskar I want to meet ragini.

Sanskar : Swara! She is alright but you aren't!

Soon amit come and start dress her blood putting wire back in her nerves.

Swara : please Sanskar! I wanna meet ragini!! ( crying miserably).

Sanskar : Swara! No!

Swara : I don't wanna loose my sister again!! ( crying bitterly) please take me there please, I wanna see her.