SwaSan Tashan 🔥

Hey

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : 6 months leap track,Swara 's revenge on Sanskar and whole family.

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

Swara come inside in her old Swara Bose look with dangerous attitude shocking Sanskar.

Sanskar : what are you doing here? ( coming to her) now you and me don't have anything, nothing.
Everything is OVER in us.

Swara ; nothing is over Sanskar!! ( confusing him)I did mistake and you gave me punishment!!
But, punishment is justified when the punishment is equal to the mistake.

Sanskar about to say something but cut by her.

Swara : but you gave me punishment excess from my mistake so!! You gave me some extra punishment!! So I am here to give your extra points with interest!! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : what do you mean?

Swara : which pain you give to me, I will give you that pain back with interest!! ( her eyes is moist but face have no emotions) you hate  me, you divorced me!! But now you have to bear me whole life as your wife.

Sanskar : what rubbish!!

Swara show him the divorce papers!! Which he didn't submit in court as they just signed 2 days ago!! He about to take but she back the paper and tear the paper in front of him and throw on his face shocking him.

Swara : you are still my husband.  ( shocking him).

AP : what is this?

Swara : this was just beginning, get ready to see one more shock!! From now this whole property, this house, everything is mine..( shocking them more) You all gave me so many wounds but now I will take revenge on my all wounds.
From now you all are my slave!!  ( shocking them more).

Sanskar : you gone mad!

Swara : you are SM right!! Educated enough to read this paper!! ( show him a paper).

Sanskar read the paper and gets shocked seeing power of attorney, dp gave whole property to Swara. He looks at DP shockingly.

Dp : I helped Swara, you all done wrong with Swara and now she have right to punish you all.

Swara smirked at Sanskar's helplessness.

Swara : so my dear husband!! ( pulling him from collor) be ready to bear me!! ( shocking him who glare her).

She give him her bags in his hand.

Swara : come with this bags!! ( go from there for their room shocking all by her attitude).

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar come with her bags and throw her bag on floor angrily shattering clothes inside. Swara see this calmly and looks at him who is burning in anger.

Swara : what you did? Now place this clothes in cupboard gently.

Sanskar hold her hand and make her get up from bed and pin her on wall scaring her, their noses are dashing with each other but the closeness isn't romantic at all but full of attitude on both sides.

Sanskar : You can't do this Swara. ( angrily).

Swara : I can't do this!! ( chuckles mockingly) I did Mr SM!!

She jerked his hand!!

Swara : hold this clothes and place neatly in cupboard.
Understand!

Sanskar : what do you think you have own me!! I will not take your any order!