Shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan fights, Swara pregnancy!

"I wanna tell something about characters of SwaSan in this track, Sanskar was a caring man! We have seen him caring and loving, but, but!, the fact is he was always a devil, a heartless devil,  he was caring only for his Swara, only his wife!! When he is angry on his Swara only, he become heartless and ruthless again, as his concern, care,  sympathy, love, respect everything is for Swara, if
He is angry, he forget all his goodness and become ruthless, and that's happened in 6 months leap track and even when he was angry on Swara in agar tum sath ho,
He became heartless to see anything,

because he is like this only, ruthless and heartless but Swara changed Sanskar so she hold power to make him ruthless and even worst.

Swara was always a modern girl and was having independent thoughts!! If you seen in serial also, she always used to oppose the "old thinking" as she was a modern girl from thinking and clothes and also was outspoken in "society's language", so she was like this but then after marraige serial make her GREAT SOUL!! But she wasn't! She was craving for love, but was also fierce, when she pushed dadi in anger because she was fierce"!

So their characters had always some flaws! Only Sanskar's character was same from beginning to end! Change was only this, he was caring, loving only for his princess but when that princess hurts him, whether knowingly or unknowingly that prince change DEVIL again, so Swara needs to balance the DEVIL and PRINCE "laughing emoji"

The story is completely based on that!!

At Night!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar bring Swara's favorite food while she is cleaning cupboard,  She smile seeing her favorite food!

Swara : Sanskar! How do you know I was so wanted to eat this?

Sanskar ; your prince know everything about your taste princess!

She smile seeing her husband again in her prince form! He feed her lovingly, she gets emotional and her eyes gets teary! Which tensed him.

Sanskar ; why you are crying? ( wipe her tears).

Swara : nothing Sanskar! I just got emotional! ( wiping her tears).
We are like this after so long.

Sanskar : we will always remain like this! ( kiss her forehead make her smile).

He make her sit down on bed and himself sit on his knees and feed her by his hand, she eat happily from his hand as she was missing his this side from long!! She was missing her caring and loving Sanskar.

After sometime!!

Sanskar ; Swara! I brought something for you.

She looks and find a office bag for her!

Sanskar : I bought this for you! Now you will use this bag! You don't need to use that bag! ( looking at the bag which nikhil gifted) your husband is capable now for giving best to his princess!

Swara : my prince is always best! ( doesn't notice his gaze on nikhil 's gifted bag and insecurities).

Sanskar feels happy listening her that "her prince is best", he kiss her forehead make her smile.

Sanskar : I bought this tuxedo for you! You will wear this! I will buy more clothes for you. ( showing tuxedo to her).

Sanskar : (monologue) now she will not wear that nikhil gifted tuxedo!