Shot 7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara 's memory come back!

In Mumbai!

SwaSan reached back in mumbai for taking Swara's clothes!
Swara is packing her bags while Arjun and siya also reached to Sanskar, by his message. Arjun looks at Sanskar who is devastated!!

Arjun : Sanskar! Why you are quiet! Bhabhi is going!

Sanskar: you said right arjun! I can't run away from my fate and here is my fate!! My swara is going from my life! My one and only ray of living is leaving me back in darkness! ( with unshed tears).

Arjun feels bad for him! He have seen his loneliness! From the moment Swara came in his life, he remain happy all time. She is his happiness and life also!

Arjun : bhabhi! ( to Swara) please don't do this!

Swara : Swara Bose!! Call me Swara Bose! This is my real name!

Arjun : Swara Bose!! You can't do this to my friend! You are legalled wife of my friend! You can't leave him. this is illegal! You can't do this!

Swara: illegal! And keeping any patient with a stranger is legal in your eyes, using anyone's memory loss, to fulfil hunger of your friend is legal!
You should give him a prostitute to fulfil his lust!
But no! You gave a patient to him so he could use my body! How disgusting you both are!!

Sanskar close eyes in pain!!

Siya : bhabhi! What are you saying! Sanskar bhaiya really loves you! And now you are married! And just remember, how much he have loved you! How you can forgotten all!

Swara : listen! First don't call me bhabhi, i am not anyone's bhabbi! And about maraige! I was supposed to marry Laksh! And I love laksh! And I only want my love, not this stranger!
I don't damm care about him and his so called love, or lust!!

Arjun : your that love is married to your sister! ( shocking her) ragini weds Laksh! And they are happy together.

Swara : ( taking a sigh) they are happy, because they don't know about my existence.
When laksg will know I'm alive, he will leave ragini and will accept me back!
And I want my love back! At any cost!!

Arjun : you will destroy your sister's wedding!

Swara : I just want my happiness and I am not a great soul! And what wedding! On which place she is standing was my place! She snatched my place and I will get my place back.

Siya : but bhabhi you are also married now!

Swara : I don't consider this maraige!! You need to hear this repeatedly?
Take me in Kolkata! If you not! Then I will go home by own!

Sanskar : I will take you there!

Arjun : You gone mad Sanskar! You are going to give your wife to a another man! Don't be a fool!

Sanskar : I can't force her! She wants Laksh not me!

And after sometime!

SwaSan reached Kolkata with arjun and siya!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Laksh who is having tea from ragini gets shocked seeing Swara coming with Sanskar and arjun, siya!

Laksh : Swara!!

All gets shocked seeing Swara! And coincidently, Gadodia family except Sharmistra,
also present for having dinner in home!

Swara come and hug Laksh shocking ragini! She cries clutching him while he stands numb! Sanskar clenched fist controlling his storm in him seeing his Swara with someone else.