Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; SwaSan intimated physically mistakenly, Kavita got arrested along with her parents,and Swara becomes pregnant with Sanskar 's child,
Sanskar took Swara and his baby 's responsibility and decided to marry her.

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

All become shocked seeing SwaSan standing holding each other's hand, they are wearing garlands and Swara is with marraige signs indicating they are now married couple.

"Shona", "shoru".

Sharmistra and Shoba take her name in shock seeing them got married, Sanskar called them to arrive in Maheshwari Mansion, they came but get biggest shock.

Shoba : Shoru!! What is this?

Sharmistra: Shona!! You got married and that too with this mannerless jerk, how?

Shoba : is this man threatened you for marrying him, tell me, I will break his bones. ( shocking him).

Sanskar : listen dida!!

Shoba : I am not your dida!! ( attacking on him with her small knife on his neck widening his eyes) hum tumko kaat dalega!! You got maried with my shoru forcefully, this is your planning to take revenge on her.

Swara looks at this with widened eyes while Sanskar's breath hitched by her knife.

Sanskar : Swara!! ( hardly able to speak) I am your husband dammit!! Save me from your jungli dida.

Swara : ( come in sense and hold her dida ) no dida! Don't kill him, he is my husband now.

Sanskar : what do you wanna say! If I wouldn't be your husband, you would let me die by your dida. ( angrily).

Shoba : you are scolding my shoru in front of me only.

Sanskar : no dida! I was... sorry Swara. ( gets scared seeing her).

Sharmistra; how you can marry this man?

Sanskar : why so shocked? Why she can't marry me? I am billionaire, you should be happy.

Shoba : billionaire my foot!! ( shocking him) arey, if you remained only one person on earth then also my shoru can never marry you, sure you did something with her!!
I will not leave him.

Sanskar : Swara please say something, before your dida kill me by her knife and your mother kill me with her insult.

Swara : we love each other Maa and dida that's how we married each other.

Shoba 's head spin listening him and stumble, Swara and Sharmistra hold her shoulder.

Shoba : LOVE! and him?

Swara nod yes making cry face then see Sanskar who is glaring her and nod yes showing teeth.

Sharmistra: Shona!! Beta, I don't have any problem with your love but are you sure, YOU LOVE THIS MAN? ( fuming Sanskar).

Shoba:shoru!! Is your eyes got defected that you married him? ( fuming Sanskar more).

Sanskar : ( monologue) Swara was less that now her family also bent on insulting me.

Swara : Maa , Dida!! Pyaar andha hota hai!! ( love is blind).

Sharmistra : Itna andha!! ( shockingly)

Sanskar 's mouth hung listening her words see Swara who is nodding yes with crying face, he glare her deadly.

Sharmistra: fine Shona! If your happiness in him then I don't have any problem.