Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's obsession and possession begin for his Swara.

In restaurant!

SwaSan are sitting in front of each other where Sanskar is gazing at her intensely yet lovingly and she is feeling different by his gaze on her, may be because she have accepted to give him a chance.

Swara : what you are staring from so long?

Sanskar : ( intensely) when you sit in front of me, my focus freeze on you. ( make her surprised)

He looks at her without blinking eyes lovingly while she feels different in her own self by his gaze.

Their moment break by waiter who comes to them for taking order,  Sanskar close eyes frustrated being disturbed! Swara chuckles silently at his well worth watched frowned face.

She become surprised when he ordered her favorite fish cury and all her favorite non vegetarian food.

Swara: Sanskar how I can have this? In our home it's abandoned.

Sanskar : but we are not in our home but in restaurant and you can have here.

Swara : but this is wrong.

Sanskar : nothing is wrong,  i am your husband and I want you to have your favorite food and moreover you are not eating in home, no one would have any problem and if someone have any problem then it's their problem I don't care. ( make her surprised by his new side) do you want to order something else also?

Swara nod no, Sanskar order vegetarian food for himself. Waiter go taking their order.

Swara : Sanskar you are vegetarian, how you can allow me to have non vegetarian food?

Sanskar: allow means?I am your husband not your life's owner! ( make her surprised) you love non vegetarian food and it's my duty to fulfil wishes of my wife.

Swara looks at him surprisingly,  he is so different unlike most of the men's who want to take his wife in control, who want them to work accordingly them but he is so different. She smile at him softly.

After  a while, food came!

As Swara 's sight goes on her favorite fish, broad smile come on her face which Sanskar admire lovingly. This only he wanted to see, he himself served her shocking him.

Swara : Sanskar don't! You don't need to touch it.

Sanskar: It's Okay I am touching it, I am not having it.

He serve her make her surprised. She also serve his vegetarian food including his favorite paneer make him smile.

Both start having food while Sanskar 's all focus is on admiring the kiddo Swara in front of him who is engrossed in having he'd favorite non veg items after ages while making yummy faces, he admire her lovingly.

When her eyes fall on him, he put attention on food and act as if eating bug when she put her focus on food, he looks at her chuckles silently at her antics.

After sometime!

Swara :  food was so tasty!! ( happily) after ages I had fish!! ( making yummy sound) ummmmmm!!!mmmmmmm!!!!!!

Sanskar chuckles at her cute face.

Swara : You are laughing on me? Haww!!!

Sanskar : I am not laughing on you but on your antics for sure ( wiping her lips with tissue which still have sabji) Kiddo Swara! ( chuckling).