Shot10

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Laksh tried to get intimate with Swara forcefully but Sanskar saved her.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara awakes by Sanskar who stroke her hairs soothingly while awaking her calling her soothingly! She looks at him and embrace him tightly in fear about yesterday's incident. He wrapped arms around her protectively and possessively!! She snuggle in him to calm her heart.

Sanskar ; calm down Swara! Don't worry!! I am with you, and I will not let a bad eye touch on you! Calm down! ( stroking her hairs).

Swara gets calm hearing his word!! And snuggle in him more in his manly warmth, his man 's warmth! Which meant for her feminine 's insecurities.

After sometime!

Swara gets calm! Sanskar see her calm!

Sanskar: Swara! Take bath!

Swara :, you also come with me.

He nod yes! And take her in his arms and take her in washroom and both take bath together reminding their old happy memories! And have a cosy and intimate time with each other.

After sometime!

Sanskar come with Swara wrapped in one towel! He take off the towel and wipe their bodies with another towel! And make her wear her saree!!

He take vermillion and fill her hairline and adore her neck with mangalsutra! And kiss her forehead make her eyes close in peace!!

Sanskar sit beside Swara and embrace her from sidewise!

Sanskar : Swara! I wanna ask something to you!, if you are okay, can i ask?

Swara nod yes!

Sanskar : Swara! You love Laksh then why you didn't let him touch you? ( shocks her) why you didn't let him intimate with you?

Swara : we aren't married yet!

Sanskar: Oh! So why you let me touch you intimately! And we just took bath together where I touched your parts intimately! But you didn't resist!
How you can let me touch you, if you love Laksh!

Swara doesn't have answers and keep quiet!

Sanskar : ( grabbing her shoulder) Swara! Answer me! Why?
Why you don't let Laksh touch you and why you let me touch you, if you love laksh! Answer me! You can't quiet now!! Answer dammit! ( shake her angrily).

Swara : because I don't love Laksh, I love you Sanskar! ( bursting in tears).

Sanskar looks at her with no emotions as he already came to know about her love for him noticing her all body language.

Sanskar : why you abused my love! Why this much drama Swara? Why you accused me for being lusty! ( angrily ).

Swara: I had my own reasons! ( turning her face).

Sanskar : Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Your any reason isn't only your own reason, that all reasons are connected with me also! Answer me! What reason made you did this!

Swara : ( closing eyes) I want to take revenge on ragimi, and Laksh! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : revenge and what revenge Swara? ( shaking her).

Swara ; ragini tried to kill me! She only pushed me in river to kill me to get laksh in her life! ( shocking him), she degraded my character in front of society giving me drugs, by sending me in pubs, hotels to prove me a bad girl! And when she didn't abled to succeeded in her plan, she throwed me in river!
She is murderer of mine soul Sanskar!