Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara told Sanskar she love Laksh and want him, he warned her to stay away from him.

I will kill him!! Sanskar shouted on her face.

Swara : whatt? ( shocked) now you will stoop this much low that you will kill person, you will turn this much inhuman just for your obsession.

Sanskar : LOVE!! ( shouts) it's not only JUST my obsession, it's my love for you. I love you dammit! Why you can't see my love for you?

Swara : ( avoid to look at him) I don't want your love, neither I need it. Keep your love to yourself, I want Laksh.

Sanskar : shhhhhhhh!!!! ( shutting her mouth) keep your mouth shut! If you again take Laksh 's name from your mouth, i will not leave him spare. ( shocking her) don't take my words lightly, I can do anything for you and as you told I am stooping low for my obsession then it is!! I am stooping low and if I am stooping low, I can do anything. ( dangerously).

Swara : You... ( try to speak).

Sanskar : You listen to me, you don't love me, it's okay don't love, you don't wanna accept me as your husband ,don't accept! But you can't deny the truth of our marraige, fit this in your mind, oops! It's already lost!! That's why you are behaving like this.

Swara try to speak but he again cut her words

Sanskar : I didn't completed! Dare you cut my words! So Mrs Sanskar Maheshwari! As you don't have brain to remember things
Write down somewhere, YOU ARE MINE, ONLY MINE!! I know you and Laksh don't have anything but still you can't take his name, I will not bear, only I have right on you, only mine name should be on your lips, if you still take his nake
I will not leave Laksh neither anyone of this home. I WILL KILL EVERYONE!! ( scaring her).

Swara keep mouth shut, Sanskar go on bed.

Sanskar : come on bed Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari!! ( firmly).

Swara silently go on bed and lay down on her bed showing her back to him. He looks at her back with moist eyes, on other hand her eyes are also teary.

Next Day!!

Swara dressed herself turn to go but dash with something and start falling down, she close eyes in fear of falling down but feels a protective arms around her waist, she instantly recognized the touch and open eyes see Sanskar gazing at her deeply. Their eyes locks with each other sharing unsaid pain to each other.

Her trance broken by thought of Kavita, stand on her feet and avoid to look at him, while he keep looking at her emotionally.

She start going but stop feeling grip on her wrist.

Swara : Sanskar leave my hand! ( without turning to him).

Sanskar doesn't speak anything and pull her toward him make her looks at him.

Swara : what are you doing? Is now I can't go downstairs for having breakfast?

Sanskar : you can go! But not incomplete, you are not ready complete.

Swara: I am all ready!!

Sanskar : one thing is missing.

He take her vermillion box in his hand.

Swara : i already applied it.

Sanskar : you applied it, I didn't!! ( surprising her).

He take pinch of vermillion and fill her hairline.