Epilogue

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with EPILOGUE of the story. Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next story.

Recap : AP got punishment of hatred from all and happy moments of SwaSan.

After 2 months!

Swara is 3 month pregnant and holding small baby bump which giving her cute look.

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are laying in each other's arms where Sanskar is sleeping soundly putting one hand under Swara 's head and putting another hand on her stomach protectively while nuzzling in her neck in sleep. Sleep is far away from Swara 's eyes.

Swara : ( shake him) Sanskar! Sanskar! Get up Sanskar, Sanskar.

Sanskar : umm!! ( sleepy) kya banao tumhare liye?

Swara : Mood banao!!

Sanskar : umm!! What kind of dish is this? ( yawning).

But get with jerk getting a slap on his chest.

Swara : I am talking about MOOD Sanskar!! ( widening his eyes) Turn on yourself for me. ( mischievously lifting his tshirt from stomach).

Sanskar : NO!! We can't do this Swara. ( holding her hand).

Swara : why? ( make pout).

Sanskar : how we can do this in front of someone, we are not alone.

Swara : huh? ( looks here and there) who is here in us?

Sanskar : this our baby!! ( putting hand on her stomach).

Swara : are you serious Sanskar! Baby is in my tummy, he/ she can't see anything.

Sanskar : but I have heard, baby listen everything what we talks, you didn't heard abhimanyu story?

Swara : offo Sanskar!! He is too small to understand anything this, please I want you. ( caressing his chest).

Sanskar : umm! But what if I hurts you and baby?

Swara : No No nothing will happen like that, I have consulted with gynecologist, we can intimate any time, it will not effect baby.

Sanskar: ( shocked) You consulted from gynecologist for this? How you can ask this?

Swara : I was getting so craving for it, but I was suppressing it then I asked my gynecologist for it and she approved it so now let's start. ( naughtily)

Sanskar : shameless woman!! Who ask these things? ( shaking head).

Swara : huh!! Why don't you say directly that you don't wanna do anything because you have lost the interest in me.

Sanskar : hein? What are you saying?

Swara : Yes!! I just told its safe in pregnancy but still you are denying, I know I know now I have turned fat that's why you don't find me hot and beautiful now.

Sanskar ; what are you saying? Have you gone mad? ( shaking head).

Swara: Oh! So now I am mad also in your eyes. I don't want to talk to you. (, turning her face to other side angrily and start crying)

Sanskar: ( palming her face in mind) yaar why these woman's become dangerous in pregnancy.

Swara who is laying facing back to him cryingly, suddenly feel his touch who make her turn lovingly and kiss on her forehead make her surprised. He wipe her tears and kiss on her eyes softly make her smile.