Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; SwaSan united!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan lying on bed in each other's arms.

Swara : Thank you Sanskar for forgiving me. ( while hugging him).

Sanskar : ( wrapping arms around her shoulders) I didn't did anything for you but for me, and my happiness which is in you.
I am very selfish for you and for you I forgave everything. ( make her smile).

Sanskar : I hope you will not break me again as this time I will not bear.

Swara : ( putting hand on his mouth)  No Sanskar! I will not hurt you again and it's my promise to you, and neither will let anyone hurt you and break our maraige.
I will protect our happiness.

Sanskar: I know! ( kiss her head).

She smile at him lovingly while he admire the way she is looking at him, soon she stare him intensely which sends chills to his spinal cord.

Sanskar: why you are staring me like this?

Swara : I want to kiss you Sanskar. ( with desires filled eyes for him).

Sanskar : You are asking! You always kiss without asking.

Swara : offo Sanskar! You are so naive! I am not asking normal kiss ie cheek kiss! I am asking a lip lock! ( licking her lips seductively shocking him).

Sanskar : are you okay Swara? ( checking her temperature shockingly).

Swara ; I am fine Sanskar! I am not ill. ( making faces).

Sanskar : if you are fine then how you are talking?

Swara : when I spoke French?

Sanskar : no! But you are asking lip lock?

Swara : so? You are my husband and husband wife kiss each other and do many things too. ( winking at him naughtily shocking him more)
Common Sanskar, let's kiss.

Sanskar: You are so shameless Swara. ( blushes).

Swara : if my husband will be so Sanskari then I have to be shameless otherwise my life will be so dull with no romance..( making sad face).

Sanskar : excuse me! I am not Sanskari.

Swara : is that so? Then show your asanskari side.

He become shocked and feels nervous what to do , she enjoys his expressions while controlling her laughter, she unable to control more and burst in laugh fuming her.

Sanskar : what? You are laughing on me?

Swara : well actually yes!! ( laughingly) Sanskari Sanskar, how much you blush!!
Oh God!! ( laugh more)
Hayeeee mera sharmila Pati! ( pinching his cheek).

Sanskar ; I am not sharmila and Sanskari Sanskar.

Swara : You are Sanskari Sanskar! Very Sanskari Sanskar, I think you took your name so seriously. ( laughingly).

She gasped when he take her beneath him putting his weight on her raising her breath feeling his manly weight on her femine body. She feels butterfly in her whole body. She looks at him deeply.

Sanskar : now madam!do you still think me Sanskari?

Swara : Yes! Till you don't show me your Asanskari side by kissing my lips and make it swelled. ( naughtily shocking him by her boldness).