Doctor Sanskar!

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track :Swara drown in the river pushed by ragini and she met Sanskar who is doctor in mumbai! And there is no Kavita, Sanskar left home for becoming independent but he don't have any fight with his family, he wanted to have a different identity then only son of Maheshwari family, or run the Maheshwari business who wanted to become doctor and he met Swara in mumbai.
He have his own hospital! He treated her, but! Swara lost her memory! And destiny make her Sanskar's wife.

In Mumbai!

Some fisherman bring a girl with them whose condition is looking bad, her head have a banadage but she is not in good condition!

Fishermen's are requesting the receptionist to treat her!

Receptionist: listen sir! This isn't any government hospital! Go and grab any government hospital! You can't afford this high class hospital!

Fishermen : she will die! She don't have much time. She needs treatment immediately!

Receptionist: so? We will give treatment without money?
Guards throw them out.

Guards comes and start throwing them out! But stop seeing someone!

Guard : doctor Sanskar! We were trying to send them out.

Doctor Sanskar Maheshwari owner of Karma Hospital! And a successful doctor.

Sanskar : is money became important more then someone's life? ( make them down their head)

Receptionist: they don't have money!

Sanskar : so? For money, let anyone die! I am a doctor and my work is saving lives not letting anyone die in front of me without treatment.

Receptionist: sorry doctor!

Sanskar call wardboy to bring stretcher and help the fisherman in making lay down the girl ( Swara) on stretcher! And take her in operation theater as her condition is critical.

After sometime!!

Sanskar come out from operation theater.

Fishermen: doctor! Is she alright?

Sanskar : can't say till she don't awake!! Actually her head had internal bleeding! So her condition is still critical til she don't awake!
She is unconscious right now.

Fishermen: Oh!

Sanskar : don't worry! Your daughter will be alright, if God grants!

Fishermen; she isn't my daughter!

Sanskar : then?

Fishermen: she is no one! I found her near Kolkata, we addmited her in near hospital only but! Her condition was critical so we some fishermen brought her in mumbai for treatment.

Sanskar : Oh! Thats good! You guys did awesome work!
Humanity is rare to see.
Okay! I have a operation! I will come to see her later, till she is unconscious!

Fishermen: we have to go! As we can't stay here longer!

Sanskar: but how she will go from here?

Fishermen: doctor!our work was just to make her treat. She is treated! Now we have to go!

Sanskar : but she is unconscious and somewhat critical till I don't get her exact condition!

Fishermen: doctor! We Needs to go! We have family and we can't stay here longer!my wife is also very ill and I am the one in my family, I have to look after my children's also!
We have our own responsibilities!
Now she is your responsibility! Please send her in her home safely.