epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Don't forgotten to see the last, I have wrote the next tracks teaser have a look.

Recap : Swara and sargam became one and ragini got her Karma by Swara.

SwaSan shifted to Mumbai with sujram, Uttara and Sharmistra and Shoba as their "actual real family" family who loves, who care, who support.

Maria welcome them whole heartily after meeting them ages! SwaSan also meet her happily.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is trying to change his shirt, Swara come from washroom and see him struggling and shake head at her stubborn husband and come to him and get hold of his hand. He looks at her while she start scolding him while making him wear his shirt. He admire her scolding.

Swara : what? I am not praising you?

Sanskar : but I love your scolding too! As your scolding fill with love? ( make her smile).

Swara ruffle his hairs while he gaze at her lovingly recalling how he even killed her beloved sister for him proving she love him the most! The thought of her unconditional love make him fly in dreams.

Swara : what are you thinking Sanskar?

Sanskar : nothing! ( shaking head).

She shake head at his antics and make him lay down carefully and cover him with comforter and stroke his hair sitting beside him. He gripped her hand in his and kiss her hand make her smile. She kiss his forehead responding his love on her.

They entangled their hands while half sitting in each other's arms and gaze at their entangled hand lovingly.

Swara : Sanskar! Will you forgive me for stabbing you? Will you forget I hurt you?

Sanskar : you didn't hurt me before but now by saying this and ruining the moment.. ( turning his face angrily).

Swara : Sanskar! Don't say like that.

Sanskar : then why you are saying what hurts me!
You didn't stabbed me, Sargam stabbed me and I don't know her.

Swara : but that was also me only. ( guilty).

Sanskar : no! You are Swara, my Swara! My wife and my unborn 's stupid mumma.

Swara : haw! Stupid? You called me stupid?

Sanskar : then what I say? Instead of showing love on me, you are ruining my mood. ( taking off his hand from her)

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : you can't hurt me, can never!
You was ill! And that was out of your ill health! And suppose if I would be at your place then?

Swara keep quiet understanding his words!

Sanskar : you hurts me when you blame yourself for what you never did!

Swara : I am sorry!!

Sanskar : you should be! ( still angry)..

Swara smile and hold his hand and wrapped around her shoulder and put her head on his and entangled their hands, he still turning face, she hold his face with her hand and kiss hard on his cheek make him smile. She smile seeing his smiling face and slightly bite his cheek. He groan and glare her but she sucked his cheek to make him groan in pleasure and pinch his nose make him chuckles.

Soon their lips meet in a slow yet passionate kiss where their lips meet in a rhythm and her hands reached his hair, she pull him from his hair and turned the kiss wilder and kiss each other hardly..