Shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanyukt singh.

On dining table!!

Swara sit on chair and Sanyukt singh also sit beside her but quickly get up seeing her glare and stand beside her.

Sanyukt: I am sorry madam ji! Bodyguard reporting madam. ( saluting her).

Swara shake head while Sujata chuckles seeing him.

Sujata : Swara let him also eat.

Sanyukt make puppy face!! Swara glare him and he stop his action quickly and stand straight.

Swara : sit down!!

Sanyukt: Thank you madam ji!! ( quickly sit down and grab the food shocking her) aunty please pass that paneer sabji.

Swara : who made this paneer sabji? ( recalling Sanskar love paneer so she didn't made paneer from long).

Sujata : I made! Sanyukt requested.

Swara : You also eat paneer?

Sanyukt: you also!! ( stressing) is paneer have someone's copyright?

Swara : my husband loved paneer.

Sanyukt: Oh!! Say same pinch to him from my side. Aunty give paneer fast!!

Sujata serve him food and he start eating food enjoying, Swara glare at this foodie totally engrossed in food.

Swara : You are appointed as my bodyguard or appointed you for only eating?

Sanyukt: you don't worry madam ji!! I have 4eyes, 2 on food and other 2 on you!! ( shocking her).

Uttara: Sanyukt ji!! How you eat this much?

Sanyukt: what's your good name?

Uttara : Uttara Maheshwari.

Sanyukt: Uttara ji!! From mouth!! ( shocking her) do you eat from other organ? ( fumes her).

Uttara glare him but he eat without giving dam to her.

Swara : keep your mouth shut and eat quietly.

Sanyukt: from close mouth how I can eat madam ji? ( shutting her mouth).

AP : how much this bodyguard speaks? Hey! You are only servant okay!!

Sanyukt: ma'am! I am employee of Swara madam ji! Not of whole home so you can't talk like this with me. ( fuming her) only she can talk like this with me not anyone else.

AP : such a mannerless bodyguard you brought?

Swara : not more then the beloved sons of this house who sold this house 's respect many times. ( sealing her mouth, she down her head).

Sanyukt: aunty do you have some more capacity to bear more insults?

Swara : keep quiet! And eat food.

Sanyukt keep quiet and eat food silently obeying her.

Ragini : (monologue) this Swara was less that this man also came for insulting us!! ( fuming).

Adarash : this is limit Swara, you can't talk like this with my Maa. What you think of yourself?

Swara : smarter then you!! ( fuming him) who don't waste energy in yelling but proving my capacity, if you have capacity then beat me in business okay!! ( in challenging tone).

Adarash : today I will win the deal.

Swara : how? By sending goons? Then now I have bodyguard too.

Sanyukt:and I will make chutney of all goons. ( showing chutney in bowl).