Shot2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan maraige and Sanskar to come know about Swara's disability after love making on first night.

Sujata ; how you can cheat my son like this Swara? Why you did this? ( shake her angrily who is afraid).

Sanskar : she will not say anything mom! She is dumb and she married me hiding her disability so she get a rich men?
How selfish you are!
That's why I wasn't interested in marrying! All are just selfish!

Sujata : Sanskar! Calm down! Now she is our daughter in law, accept her.

Sanskar : are you serious mom? I am not gonna accept her, she have cheated me.

Ap : definitely! Sanskar don't accept her!
How you can cheat us! Ji call Gadodia family.

In mean DP call Gadodia family.

After sometime!

Gadodia family arrived!

Ap: Shekhar ji! How you can cheat our son like this! You gave us your dumb girl!! ( fumingly).

Shekhar : what? You didn't knew about her disability?

Sanskar : how we come to know?
You hidden her truth!

Shekhar : No beta! I told pandit ji to told you everything! He didn't told! ( act as if shocked) wait! I am calling pandit ji!

He call pandit!

Shekhar : ( on call) Pandit ji! I told you to tell everything about my daughter's disability to Sanskar and her family. You didn't told!

Pandit : sorry Shekhar ji! Actually Swara beta gave me money to keep my mouth shut and I also had to lie, I needed money! What happened? Is Sanskar and his family came to know about Swara 's disability!

Sanskar gets extreme angry listening this and glare Swaea deadly who is shocked hearing her father and come to him to stop him for lying but he slapped her hard, she fall on Sanskar with intensity and looks at her father shockingly while her cheeks get red by his slap.

Sanskar make her stand harshly from him.

Shekhar; how dare you Swara? How you can do this! You down my head! I never thought you will become this much selfish that you literally cheated for getting marrying a rich men! I knew you are selfish and want a rich men but you became so selfish that you planed for this!

Swara looks at him cryingly and try to make her mother understand in sign language but she also slaps her!

Sharmistra: I am ashamed you are my daughter! I wish you would died in my womb!

She is crying bitterly! She isn't understanding how to tell them, she isn't at fault. She nodding no vigorously but no one is understanding her.

She sit with thud on floor cryingly and plead them joining hand for not lying in sign language but her sign language isn't understandable to Maheshwari Family including Sanskar.

Sanskar ; take your daughter back at home! I will not live with a cheater girl! ( shocking Swara).

Swara nod no vigorously cryingly, she come to Sanskar and show him her mangalsutra and her vermillion and show him her palm that he have given her 7 vows! And
nod no, he can't leave her!

Sanskar looks at her and remembered their maraige and her teary eyes who is constantly nodding no for not leaving her, who lost her everything to him. He remembered their first night, he have took her virginity which is most important for any girl!!