Shot 10

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan moments, Sanskar taking care of Swara when she turned ill.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar is sitting on bed and waiting for Swara who is in washroom, soon she come out and see him.

Sanskar : Swara!! Actually, I have a business meeting, you have to go with me.

Swara : Okay sir.

Sanskar: you didn't showed any tantrums? ( surprised).

Swara : this is my responsibility! I am your PA, I should be with you.

Sanskar : you think I am taking you because you are my PA? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : hmm!! ( confused why he is asking this).

Sanskar : ( while coming closer to her) really?

Swara just hummed but her breath hitching seeing Sanskar coming near to her.

Sanskar turn her and show herself in miror.

Sanskar : look yourself in mirror, and see!! Are you only my PA?

Swara looks at herself in mirror, her hairline have red vermillion which enhancing her beauty, her neck is adored with mangalsutra which indicating she is a married lady now.

Sanskar : understood?

Swara nod yes slightly.

Sanskar : get ready fast!! Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

A sudden sensation she feels in her heart beat hearing Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari from his mouth.

She become surprised when he forward a saree to her.

Sanskar : if you don't mind can you wear saree? ( gently).

Swara looks at him surprisingly, the man who always impose his wish on all, is asking her wish.

She take saree from his hand and go in washroom for changing.

After sometime!

Swara come out wearing red saree, Sanskar who is all ready in black tuxedo listen her footstep and see her in red saree looking extremely beautiful, he become mesmerized seeing her innocence of her face. He feels his heart beat gets fasten, and his feet moved toward him increasing her heart beat.

He comes near her and hold her hand make her surprised, he bring her near miror and surprise her by adoring a beautiful necklace around her neck.

Sanskar : You are looking gorgeous.

Swara looks at him surprisingly while he realized what he said in flow and looks away getting embarrassed but at same time feels good.
She also feels different by his compliment.

Swara take about to fill her hairline but stop by Sanskar.

Sanskar : can I?

She nod yes, he fill her hairline softly then feels unknown proud seeing his name of vermillion in her hairline.

Sanskar : let's go!!

Both go out from there for party.

In business party!

Sanskar : Hi Mr Mehta! ( shaking head with his client) meet my wife! Mrs SM.

Mr Mehta and his wife greet Swara, Swara greet them back and feels good seeing this new change in her life where she is someone's WIFE!.