Sanskar missing

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

I will write all tracks one by one.

First will be Sanskar Missing.

Second Track : will be Swara taking revenge, 6 months leap.

Third track : after sharad, SwaSan shifted in London along with Ayush and adopted him and mystery of Sharmistra 's killer.

4th track : Sanskar taking revenge on Swara, 6 months leap track.

Track : what if Sanskar went missing instead of Laksh, and Swara is heartbroken and searching for him but not unable to find him.
She blames whole family for Sanskar's disappearance who distrusted Sanskar and their distrust lead Sanskar here! She is heartbroken more as she is pregnant with Sanskar's baby and she is alone when she needs him most but make herself strong for her baby and take karma industry back from Durga Parshaad Maheshwari, and handling Sanskar 's business.
She is also searching Sanskar along with business.
Family is trying to convince Swara that she is now widow of Sanskar and Sanskar is died.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is sleeping on bed embracing Sanskar's pictures on her heart, suddenly a hand touch her shoulder. She open eyes and gets happy seeing Sanskar in front of her.

Sanskar : what is this lazy lady? Sleeping till now? Where is my tea? Where is my clothes, I am getting late for office!

Swara : sorry Sanskar! I am going to bring your tea.

She get up and to go but then find herself alone in room and realized she was watching dream! She was dream of Sanskar. This brings tears in her eyes, 3 months passed and she is still waiting for Sanskar and his demands every morning! Swara, bring this, Swara Bring this etc!
She burst in tears recalling everything.

Swara : Sanskar why you are troubling me!! Please come back to your princess. Please Sanskar!! ( she recalled his words)

"I can't see tears in your eyes, aansun ki is bund ke liye main apna Sara khoon baha sakta hoon".

Swara : when you can't seee my tears then why you are making cry? Why? ( complaining to Sanskar's picture) I will punish you when you will come back!
You are troubling your princess and your angel both.

She put hand on her small bump and recall his words.

"Next year we trio will select clothes for you".

Swara : trio who?

Sanskar : "you and me and our baal gopal and baal gopi, I know till next year we will hold our baby".

Swara blushed listening him.

Present!

Swara ; baal gopal and baal gopi is coming but father is too lazy to see this happiness? Hai na!! ( complaining to Sanskar's picture) we will hold our baby, you said this right so come back, we gonna hold our baby. Please Sanskar come back.
( tears fall down from her eyes).

Door knocked!! She compose herself and go to open door and see ragini!! She rolled eyes seeing her as she is the biggest reason of her Sanskar's disappearance recalling Sanskar was angry on her for joining hand with ragini, though she joined hand for proving his innocence but this lead to his disappearance and she blames ragini too!!

Ragini : Swara, your tea.

Swara : how many times I have told you to stay away from this room. You aren't allowed here. ( roughly).

Ragini : why you are speaking like this? I am your sister.

Swara : sister who did my sharad! You are just my devrani!
And I don't wanna keep any relation of sister with you. So just leave this room right now.