EPILOGUE

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan punished the culprit.

In Mumbai!

SwaSan shifted in Mumbai with Sujram and Uttara. Sahil was already staying in Mumbai so he also comes back.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara looks around and smile seeing their room filled with her and Sanskar's pictures from Gerua to marraige and many more loving moments in them after marraige!
She admire their memories, Sanskar hugged her from behind putting chin on her shoulder. She clutched his hand on her stomach and kiss on his cheek, make him smile.

After sometime!!

Swara come out in pink nighty!! Sanskar is setting the bedsheet for sleeping, his eyes fall on her mesmerizing beauty, her wet hairs making him mesmerized!!

Sanskar : I placed bedsheet for sleeping but you ruined my plan.

Swara : huh? How?

Sanskar : you are looking so tempting now I will sleep? And how I can let you sleep.. ( naughtily making her blush).

Swara : you know what! You are so shameless.

Sanskar : I know this my dear wife, tell something new..( she shake head).

He comes to her and pick her in his embrace and make her lay down on bed and himself lay down on her and switched off light and the night goes passionate in them.

After 1 month!

SwaSan having breakfast with Sujram and Uttara ,their actual family.

"Shona"!!

Sahil comes screaming Shona.

Sanskar : (monologue) huh! Came my enemy!! ( making faces seeing him) Monkey!

Swara : come sahil! I made your favorite breakfast. ( fuming Sanskar).

Sanskar : (monologue) I so wish to add Rat killer medicine in his favorite breakfast..

Swara : come!

Sahil : Thank you Shona! You are Cho sweet!! ( sit on chair and start eating his favorite breakfast).

Sanskar: why don't you shift in this house only as you have breakfast, lunch, dinner here only.. ( mockingly).

Sahil : not a bad idea I guess! I will shift my bag here.
Aunty, uncle do you have any problem if i stay here!!

Ram: we don't have problem! Stay.

Sujata : of course beta you can stay here.

Sahil : Thank you!! ( happily) Thank you my dear friend..( side hugging Sanskar).

Sanskar gets shocked listening him and make faces and shoot dragger when Sahil and Swara do hifie happily that they can do masti whole time now.

Sanskar : (monologue) what you did Sanskar! What you did! Called problem in home.

Sahil looks at Uttara secretly who also smiling at him, as she also fallen for him!! And they even confessed but now afraid of Sanskar.

Swara who knows everything shake head smilingly seeing them looking each other lovingly.

After sometime!

Sahil : Shona! Please do something to convince Sanskar for my and Uttara 's marraige!

Swara : what I do? ( confused).

Uttara : please bhabhi help us.

Swara : Okay for you! ( caress her cheek).