Shot 4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan kiss and Sanskar decided to keep himself away from Swara.

In Swara 's room!!

Sanskar brings Swara in room taking in his embrace and make her lay down properly and cover her with comforter who is looking angelic with her purity. He gaze at her lips which is swollen and his hickey is visible on her pink lips.

He think something and apply some medicine on her swollen lips so her lips gets cure.

Swara : ah!! ( pulling off her tight dress, getting problem in sleep).

He see her dress which is tight and also wet because of drink spill on her.

Sanskar: she can't sleep in this tight dress.

He think something and take out her nighty and come toward her.

Sanskar : (monologue) how I change her dress? Maria aunty also not here.

(Maria doesn't stay at Sanskar's Home at night, she go after 9"00 clock at her own home,except her whole staff is male).

He think something and off the lights and with hesitant hand make her sit down and unzip her dress and slid her dress from shoulder.

His heart formed desires for her feeling her deadly close to him, but he control his feelings and remove her dress and hastily make her wear her nighty.

He on light and make her lay down properly and cover her properly.

Sanskar: I am sorry Swara! I shouldn't have done this but for you, I can do anything.

He looks at her deeply!

Sanskar : I love you Swara but I can't be with you.
My heart is already broken, I don't want one more heart break.
You came in my life, and heal my wounds but I can't trust anyone again in my life.

He start going but stop by a grip on his small finger, he turn her find her holding his tiny finger in sleep and mumbling something in sleep.

Swara : Sanskar! ( in sleep mumbling his name which make him shocked).

Sanskar : Swara! Leave my hand, I need to go.

Swara : ( while in semi unconscious) you are so good Sanskar.
You are so good.
You care me so much.

Sanskar : Okay! Leave my hand.

Swara : No!! ( grabbing his hand) don't go anywhere. Stay with me.
I like to be with you.
You are so cuteeeeeeeeee. ( cutely blinking eyes to him flutter his heart).

Sanskar : you sleep! You need to take rest.

Swara : you also stay here, otherwise I will not sleep.

Sanskar : Okay! I am here only.

He sit down beside her and stroke her hair and say some soothing words to make her sleep. Soon she sleep on his hand around her cheek.

He gaze at her with utmost love and kiss her forehead unable to control his feeling.

He take off his hand from her cheek and go from there don't want to gets weak in front of his feelings.

In Morning!!

Maria : Sanskar, Sanskar!! ( to Sanskar who is reading newspaper).

Sanskar : what happened aunty? Is Swara okay?

Maria: Sanskar, Swara is pregnant.

Sanskar: whatttt!! ( shocked) pregnant? ( gets shocked)

He remembered their kiss yesterday.