Epilogue

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with EPILOGUE of this story.
Thank you all of you for showering so much love to this story. I didn't expected this much good response.
THE DAILY UPDATE which I gave was because of your love only. I got motivated and gave daily update.

Keep giving response I am all ready to give you all new stories! Response from all of you encourage me!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next story.

Recap: Sanskar 's Memory came back! And his emotional breakdown. Swara handled him.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar : Swara! I have decided something for us. Will you support me in it?

Swara : definitely! I will support you in all your decisions because i know you will do best for us. ( he smile listening her).

After sometime!

SwaSan come in hall along with Sharmistra who is holding ayush in her arms. Sanskar is holding their bags which confused SujRam and Uttara.

Ram : Sanskar! These bags? Are you going somewhere?

Sanskar : Yes Papa! We are going but for forever. ( shocking them).

Sujata : what are you saying Sanskar? ( coming toward him but her feet stop by his hand).

Sanskar : I have already cleared! I have broken all my relations with you that's means now you don't have any rights to question me for anything. ( firmly).

Sujata : No Sanskar! You can't do this. I am your mother. ( crying).

Sanskar : exactly! You are my mother but what you did is worse of any enemy would do. Is I am your real son mom? Or I am adopted?

Sujata : Sanskar! What are you saying!! ( angrily hearing him) You are my real son. I have nourished you in my womb for 9 months. How you can say this?

Sanskar : then which mother can't see what her son want? In which her child's happiness lies? Why you couldn't able to see?

Sujata : Please forgive me Sanskar but don't leave me.

Sanskar: FORGIVING IS NOT MY NATURE! ( make her shocked) I GIVE KARMA! AND THIS IS YOUR KARMA!

Sujata looking at him shockingly as he is still talking in his devil mode.

Sanskar: You must be thinking! Why I am still talking like DEVIL SANSKAR! even after my memory came back. It's because YOU DID HUGE MISTAKE BY TAKING OUT MY SUPRESEED DEVIL INSIDE ME! NOW ITS NOT GONNA GO!

Sujata looks at him shocked understanding what's he meant!

Sanskar : I suppressed the devil Sanskar inside me for my Swara. WHICH SANSKAR YOU ALL USED TO SEE AFTER SWARA WAS SWARA 'S SANSKAR! But you take out my real side and I realised because of goodie goodie side everyone gained guts to harm my Swara BUT NOW NO MORE, THIS GOODIE GOODIE SANSKAR IS ONLY FOR SWARA BUT FOR WORLD I AM DEVIL!!! And this devil doesn't know how to give forgiveness. I GIVE KARMA!! and your KARMA is you have to stay without your son that too WHOLE LIFE. ( sternly).

Sujata take step back cryingly!

Sujata : No Sanskar don't give me this biggest punishment. At least let me see you in this home. Don't leave this home. (, cryingly)

Sanskar : You know mom! In this world whom we can trust blindly is MOTHER! I also used to trust you blindly. I knew my mom blabber but she can't cheat me. She can never think bad of mine and YOU USED MY BLIND TRUST ON YOU AGAINST MY LIFE, MY SWARA WHOM I LOVE MORE THEN MY LIFE!! How could you? I DONT FORGIVE BACKSTABBERS WHETHER IT'S MY OWN MOTHER.