Shot8

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara revealed the culprit name to Sanskar "Uttara and her husband chirag" which break him.

Swara is hugging the broken Sanskar being betrayed by whom he trusted the most, today he and his unbreakable trust broken which piercing his soul. He is crying miserably in her arms, her eyes also teary seeing him like this broken, she was afraid to see him broken.

Swara : Sanskar! Please compose yourself.

Sanskar : how Swara? How?
Uttara, she did that! She tried to kill me whom I always considered as my own baby, whom I always loved like anything, whom I believed the most.
I had belief whole world can go against me but my younger sister will never leave my side as she love me so much.
But today everything became a lie! My whole life became a lie by her betrayal.
Why she did that?

Swara is caressing his back to calm him with teary eyes. She can understand his situation, when she got betrayal from Ragini her condition was also same.
That's why she didn't wanted him to suffer this pain of betrayal.

Sanskar : Swara! If she wanted property she would told me. I would give everything to her happily. She is my younger sister, I would given her everything happily, why she backstabbed me.

Swara : because some people know how to snatch, they don't know asking, ragini also did same. I would given her everything what she wanted but she choose to snatch from me.

Sanskar : ( wiping his tears) I want to ask Uttara why she did that! I want answers from her.  ( start getting up to go but stop by Swara)

Swara : not this time Sanskar! Wait for sometime.

Sanskar : why Swara? My sister betrayed me and why I stop now?

Swara : for Swayam!! Swayam is not well, first let him be fine and then we have to hide Swayam somewhere for his safety because talking to Uttara will lead to critical situation.
We can't take risk for Swayam's life.

Sanskar nod yes understanding.

Swara : don't express anything to Uttara and chirag till Swayam is in Hospital and after that we will hide him in a safe place.

Sanskar nod yes to her.

After sometime!

Whole family come inside to meet Swayam who is awaked now.

Laksh: how are you SSM?

Swayam : I am fine! SSM is very strong chachu.

Laksh : indeed you are strong but your parents are so bad!! ( angered him) they left you alone and you fallen down from terrace, they didn't care of you. ( instigating him).

Swayam : don't say anything to my mumma papa!! ( angrily)
They are very good, you are bad! You always speak bad about my parents. Go away!!!

SwaSan smile listening their son's reply while Laksh fumes listening him.

Swayam : get out!!!

Ap : he is so ill mannered!

Sanskar : Yes, my son is ill mannered only and I am happy with my ill mannered son, you take your so called mannered kid away from here now.

Swara : and door is there!! ( pointing toward door) go by own otherwise ill mannered Swayam's ill mannered parents will express their illmanners.

AP, DP and Laksh fumes listening them and go out from their being insulted leaving Uttara and chirag who are showing themselves very concerned for them.