shot 5

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan united and SwaSan intimated wildly.

In Morning!!

Swara is sleeping laying down above on Sanskar while their bare bodies are covered with comforter.

She gets up and look at the clock and hit her head in shock realizing 8:00am!

Swara : Sanskar!! ( jerking him) get up! Subha ho gayi hai.

Sanskar : so what I can do in this? I am not a magician to stop morning from coming. ( sleepy) let morning come.

Swara : Sanskar!! I am in your room, I need to go. Leave me.

Sanskar : ( opening eyes) go then!! Who is stopping you?

Swara : Sanskar! Stop okay! You know I can't go.

Sanskar : why? ( raising eyebrows)

Swara : you are still inside me. ( pointing toward their joined part).

Sanskar : Oh!! So for that you should plead to my junior only right!
What I can do?

Swara : shut up Sanskar! ( blushes hearing him).

Sanskar : my junior seems uninterested to let you go!
Do one thing stay like this only. ( tightening his grip on her shoulder).

Swara : Sanskar!! Don't be mad, you have office and aunty also is about to come.

Sanskar : hmmm!! So do one thing! Make my junior happy. ( naughtily) then only you can go.

Swara : haw! From night we are doing this and still your junior isn't happy?

Sanskar : what I do! I am not enough of you, the more I see you, the more my heart desired for you. ( make her blush) so madam? Are you interested to make my junior happy or not?

Swara : No one can win on you and your junior. ( make him smirk).

He make her lay down without removing himself from her and take her lips in his and smooch while penearting her hard making her moan in his mouth.

After sometime!!

Swara is wearing clothes hastily while Sanskar is troubling her kissing her neck sometime, sometime trying to pulling off her top.

She slap his arms playfully.

Swara : stop your naughtiness.

Sanskar make pout, she smile and peck his lips, he take chance and suck her lips hardly make her breathless.

Swara : devil! ( hitting his head).

She is wearing her earrings while he hug her from behind and kiss her cheek softly make her smile.

Sanskar : I love you jaan.

Swara : jaan?

Sanskar : your name! Sanskar ki jaan!! ( make her smile).

Swara : should i also give a name to you? ( he nod yes) Sansku!

Sanskar : what kind of name is this? So tacky!! ( stop seeing her glare) um!! So sweet name! I loved this. ( sweetly).

Swara : good!! ( kiss his cheek).

"Sanskar baba" they both startled hearing knock sound and hear Maria 's voice which make them shocked.

Sanskar : shit! Aunty came.

Swara : dekha! That's why I was saying to let me go but no! You wanted to make your junior happy.