shot 2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara handling Sanskar's Karma Industry and defeating Maheshwari company.

At Night!!

Swara is laying on bed while sleep is away from her eyes, she is remembering Sanskar's words before his disappearance.

"If I get saved then also our relationship broken Swara,now only do your samaj seva as I am done with your social works".

Tears fall down from her eyes recalling his words. She thought she will convince him making him happy by her pregnancy news but, everything got changed when Laksh came alone and she, remaining wait of Sanskar till now.

Swara : I know I did mistake Sanskar but the mistake was only done for proving your innocence, I so wish to go in flashback and bring you back from the moment I thought to prove your innocence. I wish I would tell you everything about my planning! I wish, I wouldn't canceled anything from you. I wish we would go away from here instead of proving our innocence to this heartless family.
I wish!!

She turn and looks at Sanskar's picture on dressing table, where he is sitting in pink t-shirt crossing legs on floor and putting hands under her chin and looking cutest.

Swara : Mr cutie! You got this much angry on your jhansi ki rani that you sealed your mouth like this.
Come and scold me for my mistake, but don't keep this quietness! I can't bear this silence Prince.

She get up and take out his shirt from cupboard and inhale his fragrance and wear his shirt inhaling his fragrance and look in mirror.

She remembered!!

Sanskar is wearing his shirt, Swara come inside with his tea and drool on his black shirt. He is just looks hottest in black shirt. He feel burning gaze on him and looks at his wife who is drooling on him.

Sanskar : Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari!! What are you looking? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : drooling on my husband's hotness. ( shocking him by her reply).

Sanskar : ( narrowing eyes) don't you get shame?

Swara : why I will get? ( embracing him from behind) you are mine legally husband and I have own this right to drool on you, to love you. ( kiss on his shoulder make him smile).

Sanskar turn her and pull her toward him with waist and their lips meet in a slow yet passionate kiss, their eyes close in feeling each other's love.

Present!!

Swara find herself alone in room and her with his shirt! She come to bed and lay down embracing Sanskar's pic near his heart and sleep.

Next Day!

Ragini serve fruits to Swara.

Ragini : have this fruits Swara.

Swara see her with frowned then at her given fruits and give to Laksh instead of eating shocking her.

Swara : shower your love on your husband, your family not on me, understand in my one warning. I don't like to repeat as I am not FREEE like you.

Ragini fumes!!

Laksh : Swara! ( angrily) you just can't talk like this with my wife, if you do office work then she also is busy in home.

Swara : I know well how much she is busy as I do whole household work then I go office! So she have  one work poking nose in everyone's matter.

Ragini fumes by her insult.

Ragini : I was ill from many days so she do work. ( seeing Laksh 's gaze).