Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's insecurity by Swara 's attention toward Ragini and at last he tried to kill her by stangling her neck.

In morning!

SwaSan come down hearing crying voice become shocked seeing ragini 's dead body. Laksh and all are crying.

Swara : how this happened? ( shockingly).

Laksh : Your husband killed my wife..(angrily shouts while crying) he killed her because of his insecurity. ( grab his shoulders) why you killed her? Just because of your insecurity that your wife was affectionate toward my wife. Arey!! That were sisters, how you can insecure from your wife's sister? How? This much insecurity that you killed my ragini? Why? ( crying).

Swara is too numb to react anything. Tears fall from her eyes seeing her sister lying down. She come near her and start crying.

Sanskar: have you gone mad! ( jerking his hand) i didn't did anything. I didn't killed her. You might have any misunderstanding.

Laksh : Oh Really? Wow!! ( clap slow for him) we all saw how yesterday you attempted to kill her. You almost strangled her if Swara wouldn't called us on time, you would have killed her and now you succeed in killing her and my ragini!!! ( crying) I will not leave you spare. You snatched my wife from me.

Sanskar: NO! I didn't did anything. Yes I tried to kill her yesterday but I didn't killed her. Swara please you say something. ( see her busy in crying) Swara!! ( but she doesn't look at him only crying).

Laksh slap him hard. He start slapping him repeatedly.

Sanskar : Laksh! Stop it! ( in between of slaps) my hands also will raise. Stop it.

Swara come in sense seeing Laksh slapping Sanskar repeatedly and rush to him push Laksh away from him and engulf Sanskar in her arms make him surprised.

Swara : have you gone mad? How dare you raise hand on my Sanskar? ( angrily).

Sanskar : I didn't did anything Swara. Trust me.

Swara open mouth to speak something but before it police arrived in hall and March toward Sanskar.

Police: You are under arrest Mr Sanskar Maheshwari in crime of killing Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. ( showing him handcuffs).

This make them shocked, both looks at dead body of Ragini then at him.

Sanskar; inspector! I didn't did anything. It's any misunderstanding. I am not any killer.

Laksh: huh! By lying you can't escape. Whole family know how much you have short temper. I tell you inspector! THIS MAN CAN'T CONTROL HIS ANGER! in anger he can cross any limits can do anything. He was angry on my wife because his wife and my wife were sisters and he was insecure with fact his wife spend much time with my wife not with him, thats why in his insecurity he killed her. He killed my wife and my love..please arest him and give him hard punishment in jail. (, crying).

Sanskar : Laksh!! I didn't did anything.

Laksh; you can see how much this man is shouting in front of you also. You ask from whole family about his anger issues, he grabbed my wife's neck before also and yesterday night also he grabbed her neck to kill her but we saved her. He had enemity with my wife from beginning.

AP ; Yes inspector! He only killed my daughter in law. Yesterday night he tried to strangled her and now he succeeded in killing her.

Sujata : No! My Sanskar can't do this. Please sir!, please believe my son.