Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan cute moments with each other, while Swara is falling in love with him at last Swara came back in Maheshwari mansion.

Suddenly Swara 's face growl. She become embarrassed and hold her small stomach and looks at Sanskar who is looking at her amusingly. Her stomach again growl and she close eyes in embarrassment.

Sanskar : umm!! You didn't had breakfast? ( controlling his laugh)

She shoot dragger at him for laughing on him but nod no quietly.

Sanskar : why?

Swara : offo Sanskar! How much questions you ask!! Don't you think you should serve me food not questions. Huh!! ( murmuring) Whole home is fill with weird rituals , don't you have ritual of asking food from guest? ( to Sanskar).

Sanskar : arey arey! Itna gussa!! ( smiling seeing her anger after long) I am sorry,  I am bringing breakfast for you.

He rush out from there quickly.

Swara : this boy ask so many questions,  can't he understand by own, in eagerness of meetings to him , I forgotten my hunger also. ( smiling then hit her head cutely) chimpanzee.

After sometime!!

Sanskar show food to Swara and she become happy seeing it.

Swara : allo prantha!! You know Sanskar it's my favorite. ( happily).

Sanskar : I know. ( smiling).

Swara : how?

Sanskar : we are friends Swara so obviously I would know all your favorites. ( smiling)

Swara: but I don't remember anything. ( sadly)

Sanskar : it's Okay, you will remember everything now have this breakfast otherwise your stomach will again crying for it. ( she chuckles with him).

She take a bite of prantha and make yummy face.

Swara : wow Sanskar it's so yummy.

Sanskar sigh of relief seeing her liked the food and recalled how he made it for her. He smile seeing her happy.

Swara : who made this Sanskar? ( while eating).

Sanskar drawn in thoughts what to answer her now.

Swara: I asked something Sanskar. Who made this?

Sanskar : uff Swara how much questions you ask, fill your stomach with this prantha not by my answers.

Swara: ( narrowing her eyes to her) plastering my dialogue on me only.

He chuckles at her while she shoot dragger at him.

Sanskar : bas bas! Itne pyaar se mat dekho, mujhe sharm aati hai. ( teasingly).

Swara : huh!! Chimpanzee. ( making faces).

Sanskar : calling me Chimpanzee but making faces herself? Wow!!

Swara : ( hitting him with pillow) you are having all fun to tease me isn't? ( with prantha stuffed in her mouth).

Sanskar: of course,  I love your Phula Hua guseee wala face. ( chuckling).

Swara : ( fake laughingly) very funny.

Sanskar : like you!! ( laughingly)

And both burst in laughter.