Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!!

Come with another shot. Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part.

Recap : SwaSan got trapped in Laksh 's plan and met with an accident. Sanskar got jail in attempt of killing Swara while Swara is missing.

Sanskar is lying in semi unconscious  state on chair. His body has beaten marks indicating how brutally he has been beaten.

Sanskar : Swara!! Swara!! ( murmuring her name subconsciously).

Tch! Tch!

He open his eyes find Laksh standing on door looking at him smirkingly. His eyes become red seeing him. He try to get up but unable as he is still tied on chair.

Laksh : tch! Tch! So sad! I am feeling so bad for my bhai!! ( mockingly).

Sanskar : don't call me brother!! ( shouts) it's looks insult from your mouth.

Laksh start laughing mockingly at him.

Sanskar : where is Swara? ( angrily)I know you kept her somewhere. Speak up! You didn't did right by targeting my Swara! I will not leave you. ( shouts).

Laksh : this only I wanted to see!! ( laugh smirkingly) I wanted to see you yearning and see you are wiggling like a fish without water without your Swara!! You forgot her because now you will not get her. You will loose her forever.

Sanskar : Laksh! Don't test my patience! What wrong she did of yours? You have enemity with me then why you are taking out from her? Punish me! But not her.

Laksh: because she is your life right? That's why I targeted her because I knew by targeting you my revenge will not complete so I targeted your biggest strengths and your biggest weakness, your Swara!! ( laugh)

Sanskar : Laksh!! ( shouts).

Laksh : don't loose your strengths Sanskar! Keep it stored for crying over your Swara 's death!! ( shocking him) You are right! Swara is alive! I am keeping her with me and tonight I will kill her but you don't worry you will see her death by your own eyes. ( smirking).

Sanskar: dare you do anything to my Swara!! ( wiggle to free himself) why you are doing this Laksh? What wrong I did of yours?

Laksh: what wrong you did of mine? You always snatched everything from me Sanskar and I hate you from the core of my heart. ( shocking him).

Sanskar : but why? I always loved you.

Laksh: love? ( laugh mockingly) You always snatched everything from me! From the childhood you only snatched things from me. Which I always desired, you got everything. I wanted my father to praise me but papa always adored you more then me. He always uses to say be like your elder brother Laksh! He used to taunt me that 'see Sanskar is only three months elder than you still he is so mature, so sensible but you , you are useless'. I hated that moment when all used to praise you not me. I was also not less than you but still all appreciation was only for yourself!  Thats why I told papa about your relation with Kavita so he hate you and throw your out from home and he did also!!

Sanskar become shocked hearing this from his mouth.

Laksh : when you was out! 5 years! Those 5 years was bliss for me. Papa uses to love me. He started pampering me lot! Everything was in my hand. I was only the loved son of the house but you snatched this again from me by coming back as mad and all started putting attention on you again. ( shouts with hatred).

Sanskar 's eyes filled with tears recalling how he cared him when he was acting like mad.

Sanskar : those care?