Shot6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar taught Sharmistra a lesson , he brought his mother Sujata as caretaker of Swara as kamla so she care her.
Sharmistra 's truth revealed that it's was Shekhar who got ditched not she! Later Sharmistra revealed Kamla 's truth as Sujata to Swara which causes serious ruffle and Swara dud huge mistake of raising hand on Sujata. Sanskar becomes hell angry on her and break his relationship with her later all came to know she is expecting! Sanskar decide to give her punishment by keeping her only for 9 months and later left her taking his baby so she understand how it's feels when your child is snatched from you like she snatched Sanskar from his mother.

In Maheshwari home!

SwaSan come with Sujata and Ragini  inside stand on stairs. All become shocked and happy seeing SwaSan came back.

Ram : I am so happy finally this house 's happiness came. Finally Sujata and Sanskar taught Swara the value of family. Am I right?

All become happy thinking Sanskar and Sujata taught Swara the value of family. All know Sujata 's going to Swara 's home for teaching her and pampering her like a mother.

Swara downs her head in shame. Tears engulfed in her eyes of guilt.
She remembered how she accused Sujata and also raised hand on her to slap her.

Sanskar looks at her with blank face and take a deep breath.

Sanskar : Yes Papa! She have realizes her mistake. Mom changed her and she herself told me she wanna come in home and from now she will be a good daughter in law, good bhabbi, good devarni, jethani and a good wife! ( with heavy sigh) she will fulfil her all duties as she is now changed. ( giving a most fakest smile) she understood.

Swara looks at him surprisingly. This man again lying for her so she doesn't feel ashamed in front of his family, so his family doesn't hate her. Tears brimmed in her eyes more seeing his endless love for her.

Sanskar sign Sujata and Ragini to keep quiet. They nod yes. He give a fake smile

Sanskar : and now she is not came alone. She is expecting. I am going to become father.

All becomes happy listening this good news.

Laksh : finally you taught manners to bhabhi and I am so happy bhai you are gonna become father. I am becoming chachu!! ( happily rush to him and hug him).

All family become happy and come to them meet Swara and Sanskar happily. Swara becomes more guilty seeing their love on her even after what she did with them.

Sujata : My daughter came with this house 's heir. It's should be celebrated. Uttara bring Aarti thaaal. This house 's Laxmi came. ( caressing her hairs).

Swara looks at her emotionally. She raised hand on this lady and she is still showing love on her. She actually insulted a mother.

Uttara come with thaal and give to Sujata. She take Aarti of SwaSan smiling. Swara looking at Sanskar with hope he will look at her but he is avoiding to look at her and looking down with blank face. This pierced her heart. She remembered how she used to bitter toward him and he bear everything with smiling face but is she can do the same now? It's difficult for her , very much difficult.

Swara : how you always used to bear my ignorance all time! How Sanskar? From where you brought this much strength? Its painful!( in mind).

Sujata do Tilak of Sanskar. He cover his head with hand on his head and she do her Tilak. Swara see this cover her head with pallu. He notice this but looks away showing he is not interested now. She feels bad by his ignorance. Sujata do her Tilak also.