Mute Swara

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : Swara is mute by birth, ragini 's maraige was fixed with Laksh and Dadi wants Swara also to get marry as she is mute and thinks a burden on her head, she planned and make her marry Sanskar Maheshwari elder brother of Maheshwari who known as angry young men as he always remain in angry and arrogant mode thays the reason dadi make Swara mary Sanskar so she suffer and also help ragini like a maid in her marital home.
Sanskar married her as he found her beautiful and full of live, he married her thinking she will be perfect as he is dull in his life so she will make his life lively but unaware from her mute condition, Dadi also conceal this truth from Sanskar and Maheshwari family and make excuses like Swara doesn't talk much, and neither let Sanskar talk to Swara! SwaSan gets married but on first night Sanskar comes to know about her disability and hate her for lying to him!
How he will understand she wasn't at fault!
How their love will grow!
A typical arrange marraige!
How Swara will fulfil her dream of becoming a guitarist despite her disability and how Sanskar will become her voice?

Scene start from Gadodia family. Parvati gadodia ( dadi of Swaragini) is feeding ragini with affection, who is gonna marry soon.

Swara come from her college with her guitar bag around her bag and see this and smile, but as well sad as her dadi never loved her like she do to ragini, may be because she is half bengali and daughter of Sharmistra Bose whom She never accepted as her daughter in law but her fate! She united her mother with her father with hope, she will get a family but her dreams shattered when Sharmistra also left her side and made her unwanted in this family.
She always impress Shekhar and Parvati by pampering ragini and neglect Swara thinking her as a burden on her head!as she is mute and can't talk which is a shame for them.

Parvati : aye chori! Why you are gazing at my ladoo! Don't look at her with your bad eyes! ( put black Kajal around her ladoo 's neck).

Swara 's eyes gets teary hearing her, she compose herself but stop listening her statements.

Parvati : why you even dress? What's the benefit of showing skin?.( seeing her in crop top and Jean) as no one is gonna love you! Who can fall for a mute girl? Man can attract toward your beauty but will never accept you as you arent worth!!
Now get lost from here!

Swara go from there in tears!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara burst in tears but alas her screams also don't reach anyone's ears! She have so many things in her heart but will anyone listen her? Her fate, she can't talk then who will listen her unsaid words! Who will listen her unsaid pain!

She recall her dadi 's words who were saying
No one will accept her!

Swara : (monologue) No one is made for a mute girl like me, I will never get someone who will hear my unspoken words!!

On other side!

Sanskar is doing gym in his gym area, Sujata comes with pictures of girls for him.

Sujata : Sanskar see some pictures!

Sanskar who is in his own world punch on punching bag hard and the pictures from her hand shattered on floor.

Sanskar : what is this mom! Why you are disturbing me?

Sujata : I am not disturbing! I want someone who disturb me!

Sanskar : who can disturb you except you! ( murmur)

Sujata ; what you said? ( narrowing eyes).

Sanskar : nothing mom! What's the matter?
Now I bring someone to disturb you!
One second, I will bring a cat for you! She will do mew mew all time and will disturb you! ( frowing).