Shot6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : ragini got arrested for attempt of killing Sanskar in fear from Swara and end of her drama.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is drawn in thoughts, he is thinking about ragini 's wounds and then how she agrees to accept her crimes, what Swara done to her that she easily accepted her crime or she is behind of her wounds as well!

Sanskar: ( shaking head) no Swara can't do this! I need to ask from Swara, I can't be in peace till I will not ask from Swara. ( monologue).

His trance broken by Swara who hugged him lovingly and kiss on his cheek make him smile at her love on him.

Swara : what are you thinking my love? Your beautiful wife is beside you.

Sanskar: I am thinking about ragini. (, frowning her).

Swara : why? Why you are thinking about that witch?

Sanskar : Swara what you did to her that she accepted her crimes, is you are behind of her wounds?

Swara about to say yes but stop hearing his next line which shocked her.

Sanskar :, I know you can't do this!, don't take me wrong. I am just having this thought and I wanna clear it.
I know my Swara can never harm anyone.

Swara 's face color fade listening him.

Sanskar : speak Swara!

Swara : umm! No Sanskar! I am not behind of her wounds, actually yesterday I was trying to make her understand that what she did is absolutely wrong!
So she understood.

Sanskar : how easily she understood?
And how she got those wounds?

Swara : umm! Actually she was falling down from stair, and I saved her from big injuries and her heart got changed. (, giving a nervous smile) I did nothing Sanskar.

Sanskar : I know!, my Swara can never do anything wrong. ( wrapping arms around her shoulders) I trust you!, well it's good she changed and now redeeming her crimes.

Swara : ( monologue) I am sorry Sanskar! I did everything but I can't loose you, what if you start disliking me or hate me for what I did!
I am not witch Sanskar but for you if I have to turn devil , I will become and I can't help it.
I can't loose you. ( hugging him insecurily).

Sanskar feels different in her touch as if she is scared of something and break hug looks in her eyes which has fear.

Sanskar: what happened Swara? Is everything okay? Are you hiding something from me?

Swara : I don't wanna loose you Sanskar! Promise you will not leave me in any situation.

Sanskar : why I will leave you? I love you so much.
I love my angel so much. ( kissing her forehead).

Swara : ( monologue) thats only the problem Sanskar will you love my devilness also.

Sanskar : don't think much!, ragini went, now no one can separte us.

Swara : Sanskar make love to me.

Sanskar smile and obliged her making her lay down on bed comfortably put his manly weight on her femine, she wrapped her arms around his neck and soon their lips meet in long and passionate kiss and soon room filled with their moans and groans.

After sometime!

Swara is lying on naked chest of Sanskar while covering herself with comforter and thinking deeply about her own deeds.