Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! hope you will like it!

Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara realised her love for Sanskar but Insecured from Sanskar 's family and mom and forced him to leave them for her and at last Sanskar accepted to leave his family for her and to teach Sharmistra bose a lesson.

Swara packed Sanskar and her bag while he is sitting on couch sadly.

Swara : Sanskar! I packed our bag. I packed all your things. Is something left? ( engrossed in packing).

Sanskar : ( come in sense hearing her), Yes Swara! One thing is left.

Swara : what?

Sanskar move and take off a photograph from wall and give it to Swara.

Sanskar : pack it also.

Swara become shocked seeing family 's photograph and then his sad face which pinched her soul. She take photograph silently from his hand and pack it in bag.

Swara : (cupping his face) baby! I know you are sad but i will keep you this much that you will forget your family. ( kiss his cheeks).

Sanskar give a fake smile hiding his sadness.

Swara : let's go!

He nod yes hold their bags and both move out. He gaze at whole home emotionally tears welled up in his eyes seeing his family gathering in hall standing holding tears in their eyes.

Swara : Sanskar let's go!

Sanskar : Swara you go and wait in Car. I am coming.

Swara : but!

Sanskar : can't I meet my family at last?

She nod yes and go from there. He go toward their family and meet them one by one emotionally then meet Sujata with teary eyes.

Sujata : don't cry! I know my son will change his love and will bring my daughter in home back. ( wiping his tears controlling her own pain).

Sanskar: I am sorry mom! I am again leaving you for Swara. ( shocking all).

Laksh: again? Means?

Sanskar looks at Sujata who is looking down as she know everything from beginning that Swara was the girl for whom he left the home 5 years ago.

Sanskar : Swara and me didn't met just 2 months ago. We were in live in relationship from 3 years during my college time and then she was only the reason 5 years ago, I left home for struggling for becoming a successful businessman by my own.

All become shocked listening him.

Sanskar : she wanted me to become a self made successful businessman.

Laksh : then why she agreed to marry me when she was in relationship with you? ( shocked).

Sanskar : ( take sigh) Her mother forced her to marry you due to a business deal but she always loved me and when I came! She only told me to do something so we get marry with each other so I did these all.

He speak half truth! Sharmistra forced her but she was waiting for him and told him to marry her, he mixed lie with truth so no one hate her.

Laksh : Oh God! Thank God! Otherwise i would never forgive myself for snatching my brother's love but still she is not doing right by snatching you from us. How she can do this? She is so selfish!

Sanskar : NO! Don't say like that! My Swara is good from heart. She is just hard from outside but she is soft from inside. Her mother have turned her stone by her bad upbringing but I promise to all of you I will change her and she will come back with me and will respect and love this family. I promise.