Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it ❤️

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : New villain Natasha came to get Sanskar and Swara 's insecurity.

In Maheshwari Home!

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other arms while their upper naked chest is visible, Sanskar's chest is filled with bite and nail scratch. Their sleep broken by a knock on door.

Swara : ( yawn sleepy) you open door Sanskar.

Sanskar ; ( sleepy too) you also open Swara.

Swara : Sanskar! I am tired, you go and open door.

Sanskar : I am also tired like mess! I can't even open my eyes.

But get a smack on his chest!

Swara : go quietly and open door. ( glaring him to scare him).

Sanskar : Oh! After draining me, you are now glaring me.
I will not scared.
What do you think I scare of you?

Swara : Sanskar get up!! ( again glare him making her eyes big like durga maa).

Sanskar : I will not!!

His words remain incomplete seeing her showing him punch, he gulp his saliva and give her a sweet smile.

Sanskar : I am getting up Swara! ( sweetly) put it down! ( kissing her hand sweetly).

Swara : good! Go!!

He quickly get off and rush toward door. She scream seeing him went in boxer.

Sanskar!

She called him but till he opened the door. She put hand on her head.

Sanskar : Hi Natasha!

Natasha's eyes gets widened seeing Sanskar standing only in boxer. She drool on his handsome body.

As Swara hear Natasha. Her eyes filled with fury thinking she seen her husband like this, this make her angry. She start getting off but realized she is clotheless too and wear Sanskar's shirt on bed and come on door.

She frowned seeing Natasha gazing at his half naked figure shamelessly instead of taking off her eyes and going out seeing him.

She clutched Sanskar's arm and drag him toward cupboard and give him his clothes to wear make him realized he is shirtless and only in boxer and become shocked. He quickly rush in washroom taking his clothes.

After his going, Swara come toward Natasha glaring her deadly. She make a frown seeing Sanskar went who was enjoying his this sight.

Swara : Natasha! Do you need invitation to go out from room?

Natasha greeet teeth listening her but put a fake smile, she start going but stop hearing Swara.

Swara : its not good to stare someone's husband like this.
A good girl shouldn't do this. ( glaring her deadly).

Natasha : No Swara! I wasn't staring Sanskar. You are taking me wrong.

Swara : whatever! You can go now!

Natasha go out making faces while Swara clenched her fist to control her inner demon.

After sometime!

Sanskar comes out from washroom changed in his office clothe see Swara sitting on bed with angry face, he bite tongue understanding her reason of anger and come toward her and put hand on her shoulder but due to his shock, she jeek her hand angrily.