Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan Tashan!

Complete Target fast for next update
Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 100+
No complete Target, no update.

Daily updates at night!!
So remember,and comes to read daily and also complete Targets fast!!

On road!!

Sanskar is trying to get network on his phone but unable and as his car is also punctured.

Sanskar : Urgh! This car and this phone, since this girl enter in my life, everything is messed.

"What happened sir"?

Swara asked giving a sheepish smile to him, while remembering how she only punctured his car.

Flashback!!

Sanskar is going in his car, Swara also going on scotty see Sanskar and recalled how he insulted her.

Flashback!

Swara is taking out her scotty, Sanskar is also taking out his car from parking area see her taking out her scotty and taking lots of time while he is waiting for her to take out her scotty.

Sanskar : this girl!! ( to Swara) take out your khatara fast!!

Swara : whatt!! Khatara? Whom you are saying khatara?

Sanskar : you and your scotty!! Buy a bicycle, bicycle would be much better then this stupid khatara scotty.

Swara fumed by his insult to her favorite scotty, she glare him think something and take out her scotty after bit more struggle.

On road!

She think something and slow her speed and go behind of his car and take out her iron nail from her purse
and punctured his car using rubber band.

Swara : ( monologue) you insulted my scotty right! Now you will sit on this scotty only, my promise.

Present!

Sanskar : can't you see, my car got punctured.

Swara : Oh!! So sad!! I am feeling so bad for you sir. ( making fake sad face)sir buy a bicycle, bicycle would be better then this car at least you can lift the cycle on your head and walk, but you can't even lift this car.
Or join gym!

Sanskar glare her deadly for speaking this.

Swara : sir!! Do you want lift?

Sanskar : like really!! I will sit on your khatara scotty?

Swara : ( gets angry listening him) Okay sir!! Stay here with your expensive car, I am going.

Sanskar make pissed off face while seeing no network in his phone.

Swara : sir!! Good night in this beautiful jungle.

Sanskar notice the jungle and then at her, then at his phone.

Sanskar : ( monologue) this phone have no network, and car is also punctured, there is no mechanic shop anywhere.

Swara start going but stop by Sanskar.

Sanskar : give me your phone, I wanna call my driver.

Swara : but sir, you only broken my phone and I am poor, I don't have money to buy a new phone,
Buy me a new phone then I will give you.