Shot 6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap:SwaSan union!!

In SwaSan Room!!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's embrace while comforter is covered their bare bodies, a beautiful smile is on their lips in each other's warmth! Sun rays fall on them, Sanskar snuggle in Swara to hide himself from sunlight awakes Swara, she looks at him and his hands around her and admire him smilingly, she make a wall of her hand on his face hiding his face from sunlight. She smile seeing him calm and snuggle in her more.

She take her saree and cover their face!! And gaze at him admiringly!! And softly kiss his forehead making sure he don't awakes, she remembered how he fill her hairline and adore her neck with mangalsutra!! In real meaning yesterday they united as husband wife!! She smile at him lovingly.

Swara : (monologue) Thank you durga maa for sending someone who can understand my unspoken words!! Who will be my voice,
I can also get a happy life, I will also get love!!
Thank you durga maa for sending my prince to me.

She close eyes with dreams to finally get some love in her life, which she craved from childhood!!

After sometime!!

Sanskar awakes yawning and see Swara is gazing at him lovingly!!

Sanskar : good morning Mrs sm!

Swara sign him "good morning" and kiss on his cheek.

Sanskar : wow!! My wife is so romantic!! ( make her blush) are you fine? I mean! Are you feeling any pain?

Swara nod no and sign him "she is happy"!! He smile at her and kiss her forehead make her smile.

Both sit with support of headboard while Swara lays her head on his bare chest in sitting position, she is talking to him in her sign language while he is listening her unspoken words which he can understand only he can understand and he is proud that he only can understand her!!

He understand, she is very talkative just she was craving for who understand her unspoken words.
She also wanna become a chatterbox but no one tried to hear her voiceless chatting and now she got someone who can listen her voiceless chatting.

He is listening her attentively, she is chatting with him talking about her college, her friend meenu, her passion for guitar.

After sometime!!

Sanskar : ufff!! You are such a chatterbox Swara! You don't get tired? ( teasingly).

She make pout! He smile at her and peck her lips make her surprise!

Sanskar : I was joking! I love to hear your chatterbox.  ( make her smile)
Hmmm! You need to go college also.

She nod yes!

Sanskar : let's go for bathing!

Swara ask in sign "means"?

Sanskar : you don't know?( raising eyebrows).

Swara blushes looking down!
She slaps her arms lightly, he chuckles and rub his nose with her nose make her chuckles, he pick her in his arms and take her in washroom.

They spend some cosy time in washroom.

After sometime!

Sanskar seen pining Swara 's saree neatly on her shoulder and set her plates perfectly, she smile at his gesture, he make her sit down on small table and fill her hairline with vermillion and adore her neck with mangalsutra, she smile at him lovingly.