Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan got married and Swara 's tactics to frame ragini bad in eyes of Sanskar.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully cuddling each other, their bare bodies are covering with comforter. Sanskar is clutching Swara from her stomach putting his arms under her head like pillow.

Sun rays fall on them which scrunched their eyes. Sanskar open eyes with frown but his frown change in smile seeing his love in his arms. He admire her sleeping figure kiss on her forehead softly tighten his grip on her and bring her more closely to him, she make some sleepy sounds which make him chuckles, he nuzzle his nose on her face.

Swara : what are you doing Sanskar? ( irriatedly).

Sanskar : awaking my wife!! ( lovingly kiss on her cheeks).

Swara : what a way of awaking? ( frowned).

Sanskar : what happened? Why you are getting irritate?

Swara : umm! So what I do? You troubled me whole night and now also you are troubling. I want to sleep. ( lazily close her eyes for sleeping more).

Sanskar : so sorry! Okay! You sleep! I am going to take bath till.

Swara just hummed, Sanskar kiss on her head and go in washroom for bathing. She looks at his retret figure in washroom and roll her eyes and sleep again.

After sometime!

Sanskar come all dressed go near Swara and kiss on her forehead lovingly.

Sanskar : get up love! It's your first day in our home. All must be waiting for you.

Swara open eyes lazily and get up clutching comforter till her chest.

Sanskar : are you okay? Are you feeling much pain?  ( seeing her scrunching her eyes in pain while getting up).

Swara : Yeah its paining but I will be alright.

Sanskar: wait!! ( he give her a medicine) have this, it will reduce your pain.

Swara nod yes and take the medicine from him and gulp it with water. He caress her hairs and kiss on her head again.

Sanskar : I still can't believe finally I got you, I am so happy. ( smiling)

Swara give him a sweet smile.

Sanskar : You get ready in this saree, I ordered specially for you, pink! You look angelic in pink.

Swara : thanks Sanskar!! ( while admiring the designer saree) It's very beautiful. I am going to change.

Sanskar : should I help?

Swara : wanna help or want something else Mr husband? ( raising eyebrows with mischievous smirk).

Sanskar : No! I genuinely want to help you, for this we have whole life, your comfort all matters to me.

Swara : that's so sweet of you Sanskar. I am so lucky to have such a caring husband. ( make him smile) don't worry I will manage.

Sanskar : wait! I will drop you till washroom.

He pick her wrapping her properly with comforter and drop her in washroom.

Sanskar : If you need anything,  just call me. I am here only.