SwaSan revenge

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track ; this track is based on Sanskar left home for marrying Kavita but later got ditched from her as she trapped him on saying of Laksh,  his own cousin brother who wanted to destroy her mentally and emotionally.

( here some changes in this track, Kavita isn't maried to Laksh but ragini only will be his wife, Kavita is the girl who is hired by Laksh and she eloped after ditching Sanskar, I can't separate RAGLAK true love *tearyeyes*)

Sanskar is filled with rage and envy for his brother and his so called gold digger love who ditched him for money,
He wants revenge but waiting for right time, and making himself stronger to take revenge from them.

Swara also got ditched by her so called sister ragini, who tried to kill her as Shemish love Swara more.
Shekhar got Swara after years so he showered love on her so ragini in her envy against Swara tried to kill her so she able to get rid from her and portrait her a characterless girl who run away with a boy.
Sharmistra don't believe on this
But Shekhar believed on this being instigated by his so called mother who hates Swara for being  illegitimate child and a bengali.
Swara 's mother and Dida only in support of Swara and searching her and
Swara 's grandfather is in control of his dadi so he is quiet but inside in her support.

In Mumbai!

Sanskar is in his car just then he see some crowd at a place, he stop his car to see, he get down and go toward them and find a girl lying unconscious with bleeding head
,which is Swara!
and they are seeing her as if they are watching any movie.

Sanskar : what are you looking for? Waiting for her to die?
( seeing her breathing).

He quickly picked her in his arm and take her toward his car and drive for hospital.

In Hospital!!

Sanskar is sitting on bench while Swara is getting treatment.
His white shirt turned red by her blood.

After sometimes!

Sanskar get up seeing doctor coming in rush.

Sanskar : what happened doctor? Is she okay?

Doctor: she isn't! Her heart beat is dropping and she lost so much blood, we need blood donor.
Do you know anyone of her family?

Sanskar : I don't know!! She is a stranger to me. I just found her injured and brought her here.

Doctor: we need her blood donor, her blood group is rare.

Sanskar: what's her blood group?

Doctor: O negative.

Sanskar : this is my too! Take my blood.

Doctor: are you sure?

Sanskar : of course doctor, her life should be save.

Doctor: Okay! Nurse! Take his blood.

Sanskar go with nurse for giving blood.

After sometime!!

Sanskar is sitting on bed with cotton on his arm rubbing, after sometime, Doctor come seeing him he get up.

Sanskar : how's she is?

Doctor: she is out of danger but she is unconscious, you can meet her after sometime.

Sanskar nod yes mumbling thank you to him.

Doctor: Thanks to you! Very few people in this world who can care strangers.

Sanskar : this is humanity Doctor which every human should have.