Swara 's unconditional love

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : As per track! Ragini 's marraige is fixed with Laksh! And Swara isn't here live with her father! She doesn't accepted Shekhar as her father, she know him being her father but didn't accepted him as her father!

Swara Bose : A cute and bubbly girl and immature. Age 19

She is childhood friend of Uttara same age of Uttara (19) and love Sanskar Maheshwari from her childhood but he don't love her as she is so younger to him, he find her childish and he want his partner to be mature woman not a child!

Sanskar Maheshwari a serious yet mature man!
Age of 27

 He don't like childishness of Swara! He knows about Swara 's feelings for him as she many times confessed to him and treats him as her husband only but he don't like her this act! And just stay on distance with her

He went in mumbai for his career and fall in love with Kavita Roy! ( his business partner) finds her mature and also she helped him so he thinks she is perfect for him and brings her in Kolkata to marry.

Swara who is in wait of Sanskar! Gets heartbroken seeing Sanskar with Kavita but accepted this as her fate!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Screen reflect on Swara who is sitting in balcony in bengali bridal attire hugging her knees while tears are falling down from her eyes,  vermillion is spread on her hairline, mangalsutra adoring her neck.

She recalled how just few hour ago she married to her love, Sanskar Maheshwari but the marraige is loveless from Sanskar's side.
He hates her for marrying him.

She recalled how she replaced Kavita and sit on her place and mary Sanskar hiding herself in veil.

Flashback!

1 years before!!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Swara is learning cooking from Sujata as Sanskar is very foodie! So she is learning cooking for him. She make kheer and comes runningly to serve Sanskar.