Shot12

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara left home!!

After 8 months!

In banaras!!

Sanskar is standing in front of a shop! And Sheena is also with him as he turned, he gets dashed with someone! He hold the person in his arms as he seen the person, he gets shocked seeing Swara! Tears formed in his eyes seeing her after ages! She looks at him shockingly seeing him after ages!! Their eyes gets teary seeing him after long time!

He make her stand! Before they say something, their eyes fall on something! Swara notice Sheena is also with him and in saree with vermillion and mangalsutra and a baby bump! And Sanskar see Swara is having big baby bump!

Sanskar : Swara! You are pregnant! ( tears fall from his eyes)

Swara : Yeah!! I am pregnant! Actually after getting separated from you! I got married again! Here's my husband! Sasahank!

Sanskar see a person standing beside her! And Swara hold his hand! His heart bleeds seeing her with someone else, she moved on?

Swara : congratulations Sanskar!! I am happy that you got married with Sheena! She is perfect for you! And congrats for the baby!

Sanskar isn't understanding what to say to her! He open mouth to say something but gets cuts by Swara!

Swara : I am sorry! Actually I am busy! Bye!

Sheena : but Swara!!

She hold Shasank 's hand and go from there!

Sanskar : she moved on!

Sheena : Sanskar!

"Sheena"!

Sheena turn and a man come to her including Arjun and Siya!

Man : ( holding her from shoulder, and give her ice cream) here's your ice cream my love!! ( see her sad face), what happened?

Sheena : Swara , Sanskar's wife, ( close eyes) ex wife came with her husband! She moved on in her life! ( shocks them) and parteek! She is thinking me Sanskar's wife!

Parteek : you could told Sheena! That you are my wife!

Sheena ; she didn't gave us time and went!

Sanskar is shocked knowing his Swara moved on her life where he is waiting for her from long! And they came in banaras also for searching her as "he got information from his detective who told they have told someone have seen her in banaras, he came to get her back but here she is moved on".

Arjun : Sanskar! We should talk to her! We should confront her! How she can move on! When she is your legalled wife.

Sanskar : I need time alone Arjun!

He go from there controlling himself from breaking down in front of them and to think what he should do now.

In Sanskar's Room!

Sanskar is sitting on bed and gazing at his and Swara 's pictures in his phone, tears fall from his eyes to screen!

Sanskar: how you can forget me Swara! How you can! I need answers! I want to know why you left the home? Why you left me? I want to know! You have to answer me! And I will not let you run away this time.

After sometime!

In a small yet beautiful home!

Sanskar reached the place and see his location on phone and take sigh and go toward the door and knock on the door and Swara open the door as their eyes meet, their eyes gets moist!