Shot 7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar teaching lessons to ragini and gadodias for harming Swara.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar : Swara! I have fill your form for IGT!!

Swara asked in sign "what is IGT"?

Sanskar : sorry! IGT means India got talents!
I filled your form, you have your audion after a week, so start practicing!, you need to be selected.

Swara gets tensed and sign "how she will perform in front of all"?

Sanskar : Madam! You are future Rockstar! You need to perform in front of all!, and this is the first step!! So from now no need to do any home work, just practice okay?

Swara sign "will she able to perform well"?

Sanskar : you are asking me? Really?
You are superb, you have God gifted talent!! You are meant to be shine Swara!and no one can dim your spark.
This is my belief on you!! ( cupping her face).

Swara smile emotionally at his words and hearing his trust on her talent, even her family never did this!! She smiled and thank God for sending to him.

Sanskar : Okay! Now no need to get emotional and shedding tears! ( wiping her tears) and practice okay?

She nod yes!! He give her guitar and and find out some good songs for preparation for her guitar session and give to her and sit in front of her to listen her.

She wear her guitar and hear the song keenly and start practicing the song on guitar, while Sanskar instruct her though he isn't a musician but trying his best to help her in playing perfectly by correcting where she go wrong.

After sometime!

Sanskar go and soon bring a coffee for Swara, and give to her. She smile at him and have coffee!! Till he handle her guitar and try some notes by himself but he play drastically and make faces. She laugh on his antics.

Sanskar : don't laugh much okay! I know i can't play guitar! But my wife is best guitarist! So dare you laugh on me!

Swara sign "sorry saluting boss" teasingly.

Sanskar laugh with her, she also laugh with him and both have their light happy moment with each other.

He sign her to complete coffee fast! She drink coffee, he ask "how's the coffee ", and she sign him "👌"!! He smile at her and pull his collor proudly. She smile on his loving gesture toward her.

Their happy moments disturb by a rough voice.

"Swara", "Swara"!

Parineeta comes in room confusing them.

Sanskar : what happened?

Parineeta : what is this Swara? ( ignoring Sanskar) you are in room, who will do house chores ?
Get up and make dinner and also give tea to maa!

Swara nod yes and about to get up but Sanskar hold her hand and eye her to not to get up.
She sit back.

Sanskar : she will not come! She is practicing for her audition!!

Parineeta: audition?

Sanskar : for IGT! Now you can go and call any servant for your house chores and you can also do right! Go!!

Parineeta go from there fuming with insult.

They didn't even relaxed and behind ap comes shoutingly. Sanskar rolled eyes.