Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

This book completed 100th Parts! Thanks to all who supported me and enjoyed this whole heartily ❤️

Recap : SwaSan Fake Maraige.

SwaSan reached home in wedded attire which make all shocked and dumbfounded. They are not understanding how to react at the moment. Laksh first who comes in sense and quickly grab Swara 's arms fuming Sanskar.

Laksh: what it is Swara? ( angrily).

Swara : can you see it? ( showing his two finger) how much it is?

Sanskar looks at her confusingly as well Laksh.

Laksh : it's two!

Swara : congratulations Laksh! You have passed the eye test! It means your eyes are perfectly alright.

Laksh: what you do you want to say?

Swara : see, I am wearing mangalsutra, vermillion and me and Sanskar wearing garlands also and we are not coming from any fancy dress competition so now guess what we have done?

Laksh: marraige!

Swara : wow! You have brain!! Congratulations,your lost brain found.
Me and Sanskar got married! ( holding Sanskar's hand)

All are shocked knowing it.

Laksh : how you can marry Sanskar? How?

Swara : by moving around fire 7 time, Sanskar made me wear mangalsutra and vermillion and also garlands. Thats how we married Laksh.

Laksh : urgh! Sanskar is mad, how you can marry him? Why you maried him?

Sujata : Yes Swara! Why you maried Sanskar?

Dp : what you did Swara? Now what we will say to your family who send you on our responsibility, you did such a big mistake by marrying a mad man.

Swara : I did absolutely right uncle ji!
I am a doctor, and I found Sanskar can be alright only if I will stay with him whole time and I can't stay with a man without Maraige thats why I maried to him for treating him.

Laksh: please Swara! You say it's lie!! Please!

Swara : its truth Laksh! We are married.

Sanskar : Yes!! She is my..
( act like thinking) what that call angel?

Swara : wife!

Sanskar : wife!! She is my wife!! ( cutely) my wife angel! Angel wife!

Laksh looks at her shockingly and numb and shocked all by falling unconscious in front of her.

AP : what happened to my son? Swara please check my son.

Swara bend and check his nerves.

Swara : nothing happened to him, Adarsh bhaiay take him in room. He just got shock and got faint. He will gain consciousness.

Sujata : Swara!  Why you sacrificed your life for my son?

Swara : aunty ji! Sanskar have chance to get fine and if he will be fine me and he will live happily after that.
And I also found him cute and handsome.
I don't mind living with him whole life.

Sanskar looks at her surprisingly by her statement while she avoids looks at him.

DP : what we will say to your parents now?