Epilogue

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swayam's mischievous and Swara locked him as punishment, he got angry on his mumma.

On dining table!

Swayam is sitting on Sanskar's lap while Swara is looking at him sadly as today he is not sitting on her lap for breakfast.

Sanskar : Champ!! Go to your mumma, she will feed you.

Swayam : today you feed me papa.

Sanskar : but your mumma always feed you Champ.

Swayam : today you feed me papa.

Sanskar : but I don't know how to feed. ( making excuse so he go to Swara).

Swayam : you feed me when mumma was having wound on her hand, but it's okay if you don't wanna feed me. I will eat own.

Sanskar take sigh while Swara sign him to feed him. He nod yes and feed him, he eat from his hand.

Shoba ask through eyes to Swara who nod no to her while gazing Swayam who is not even looking at her and also looking sad and silent which is opposite to his personality.

Sanyam get up to go for their respective place ie school and office.

Swara: bye baby. ( giving him his bag and bottle).

Swayam take his things but go silently outside without biding bye to her which make her sad.

Sanskar : It's Okay Swara! I will make him understand.

Swara nod yes composing herself, he go from there.

Shoba : what happened? Swayam is angry on you?

Swara told her everything.

Shoba : ( taking sigh) Swara! He is a kid, locking room is not a good idea. It's make kids frustrate, you should make him understand politely.

Swara : but he did mischievous dida.

Shoba : all kids do mischievousness, you also did many mischievousness in your childhood so that doesn't meant I locked you in room, give kids time and then tell them politely that they did wrong if they still don't understand then first give mild punishment then if they don't understand then give strong punishment
But you gave strong punishment at first which lead Swayam frustate and angry also scared of you.

Swara : ( understanding her words) I am sorry dida. I understand. I just wanted Swayam to learn his mistake but I behaved harsh, if I would told him politely he would understand as he is very understanding.

Shoba : it's okay! When he will come home, make something his favorite. He will melt. Melting kids anger is easy.

Swara : in anger he is like his father dida and melting his father's anger is very difficult so how melting his father's anger will be easy but I will try.

In Car!

Sanskar looks at Swayam who is looking outside gloomy.

Sanskar : what happened Champ? You are very quiet?

Swayam ; nothing papa, I am not feeling to talk.

Sanskar : angry on mumma?

Swayam remembered how his mumma locked him in room and turn his face to other side.

Sanskar : so you are angry on your mummma? Will not share with your papa?

Swayam : Yes! I am angry on mumma.