Prologue- Grace, Love, Life

"This world will forever rest in peace..." The voice echoed. Then a sakura petal fell onto the ground.

"Ruler Divination, may I have a word with you?" Another voice asked. Divination looked over and saw Mother Erica.

Divination asked, "What do you need assistance for? I am always by your side." Mother Erica looked at him. He looked heavenly, graceful, and filled with beauty.

Mother Erica sighed, "I need you to protect the women's side of Dawn." Divination stood quietly. He nodded slowly and was sent into the realm of living...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!! We're trying to get some members of Team Hero!" Hu Tao shouted. She began waving around flyers. All the citizens came passing by ignoring Hu Tao's request.

"Erm... you're trying to recruit members of a dead team?" A voice asked. Hu Tao searched the area and saw someone. They had blue hair and well, they were graceful.

Hu Tao responded, "Yeah, I want to start the new legacy! They left us like 10 years ago but... I think we're good to get a new legacy!"

"Oh, interesting! I like the idea of that!" The person responded.

Hu Tao asked, "So are you interested in this idea?" The person nodded cheerfully.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Ganyu. I am willing to take a place in the new Team Hero!" She cheered.

Hu Tao introduced, "Great! My name is Hu Tao. I hope we can be great friends!"

"Do you want me to help you get more members?" Ganyu asked. Hu Tao nodded. The two began waving their papers around trying to gain the attention of people strolling by. However, nobody seemed to pay attention. Suddenly someone came walking by.

Hu Tao waved, "Hey! Do you want to join the newly revived Team Hero?" The person stood there quietly. It looked like they were hiding their face.

Ganyu asked, "Hello? Are you there Mx?"

"Huh, I apologize, I was gazing off to space. Ahem, I would love to!" The voice laughed. The voice sounded... strange but the two gladly accepted their offer.

Hu Tao asked, "So... what's your name?" They stood quietly. Then they removed the item covering this face, then soon they took off their cap.

"My name is Shuichi Saihara," They responded.

Ganyu asked, "H-Huh?!"

"Woah... how did you sneak into the city!?" Hu Tao asked, astonished.

Shuichi responded, "I... didn't even need to try. I just have a feminine-looking body."

"Are you trans? Non-binary or a cis?" Ganyu asked. Shuichi stood there in embarrassment.

Shuichi whispered, "I'm cis... I just look like a female. I'm male."

"Wah? That's crazy!" Hu Tao laughed. She gave Shuichi a great big hug. "Don't worry! We'll keep your secret safe and sound so you can stay with us!" Shuichi smiled down at her.

Ganyu laughed, "In the meantime, you can help us try to get 8 more members. The original team hero had 11 members so that would be most appreciated if you can help!" Shuichi nodded and got a flyer. They continued to wave the flyer around.

"So what do we do now?" Shuichi asked as he continued to wave the flyers. Hu Tao thought about it for a brief moment.

Hu Tao said, "Stay here. I'm going to search around the city to see if I can find anyone that wants to join. You guys keep trying!" Then she rushed off. She went searching around the city trying to find people willing to apply. But then she spotted a princess, a blue-haired girl, and a teacher.